Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2018 – District and Session Court, Bengaluru job notifications for the post of Stenographer vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Banglore (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||25 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: Applicants shall have passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination and also must have passed Senior Shorthand and Senior Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language or equivalent examination.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- General Merit GM, Candidates: 18 Years To 35 Years
- Cat-2A,Cat-2B,Cat-3A,Cat-3B, Candidates:. 18 Years To 38 Years
- SC/ST Category-I Candidates: 18 Years To 40 Years
Bangalore District Court Steno Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination, Stenography Test and Interview.
- For SC/ST/CAT-I and Physically Challenged: Rs 100/-
- For others: Rs 200/-
Mode of Payment: Online payment through net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ Challan download.
How to apply for Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 24th August 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 25th September 2018
- For Online payment of fee through Net Banking / Credit /Debit and also Generation of challan up to 25th September 2018
- To remit Challan form to SBI Bank up to 26th September 2018