American Megatrends India Pvt. Ltd – AMI Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled for Test Engineer Trainee for 2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch passed out graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
AMI Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Test Engineer – Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA|
|Batch||2020, 2021 and 2022|
|Salary||Rs 3.0 LPA|
|Last Date||16 April 2022|
Detailed Candidate Profile:
- BE/ B.TECH/ MCA – Computer Science, EEE, ECE, IT and MCA, Any degree if the students have completed the testing course in the institute
- 60% and above in academics from 10th, 12th, UG and PG
- Joining Location – Chennai
- Service bond for 3 years
- Online Test – Mettl Platform : Duration – 3 hours (Candidates can take the online test from the home itself)
- Technical Interview 1 & 2 : (shortlisted candidates should attend the interview at KIOT)
- HR Interview : (shortlisted candidates should attend the interview at KIOT)
Test Automation Engineer Skill Requirements :
- Completion of training course on testing and programming preferably python and robot framework.
- Good in logical thinking
- Linux knowledge is an advantage.
- Training completion on Devops is an advantage
How to apply for AMI Off Campus Drive 2022?
All the Interested and Eligible candidates apply to this drive in online latest by 16 April 2022 and attend the drive.
For more details & To Apply : Click here
Venue Details(For Technical & HR Interview):
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Placement & Ill Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participating in Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our college website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 16 April 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive confirmation mail on 18 April 2022
- First round Online test will be conducted through virtual (online) mode
- Technical & HR interviews will be conducted at KIOT (Physical Mode)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now