American Megatrends India Pvt. Ltd – AMI Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for System Software Engineer Trainee for 2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
AMI Off Campus Drive details:
|Job Role||System Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Venue Date||10-13 May 2019|
- B.E/B.Tech in 2019 with 60% throughout (10th, 12th ) & with 70% in graduation.
- Eligible Streams: BE Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communications, MCA, EEE. B. TECH, Computer. I.T, M.Sc. Computer Science, MS Software Engineering (5yrs Integrated course)
- Students from Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu & Maharashtra can participate
- C Language – Data structures, Linked List, Compilers, Functions, Data Types, File Operations, Arrays, Programming Skills
- Microprocessor – 8085, 8086, Assembly Language, PC Architecture, Microprocessor Program
- JAVA – Core JAVA with Program
- Online Test
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Offered Candidates must undergo 6 months technical training organized by AMI,
- Selected candidates shouldn’t attend any other campus recruitment.
- Selected candidates should sign a service bond for 3 years with the value of 3 lakhs
- Selected and offered candidates must produce AADHAR CARD, PAN CARD, PASSPORT, 4
- Wheeler Driving License at the time of joining without fail.
How to apply AMI Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now