American Megatrends India Pvt. Ltd – AMI Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for System Software Engineer Trainee for 2018 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
AMI Off Campus Drive details:
|Job Role||System Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Venue Date||29 June 2018|
|Last Date||20 June 2018|
- B.E/B.Tech in 2018 with 60% throughout (10th, 12th ) & with 70% in graduation.
- Eligible Streams: BE Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communications, MCA, EEE. B. TECH, Computer. I.T, M.Sc. Computer Science, MS Software Engineering (5yrs Integrated course)
- C, Microprocessor, Java
- IQ & Soft skills
- Well versed with programming concepts
- AMI Preliminary C technical test.
- Main technical test.
- Technical interview
- Manager /HR round
Date of Joining: Immediate
How to apply AMI Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 20 June 2018 and attend drive on 29 June 2018.
To Apply: Click here
- Photocopy of College ID Card
- Photocopy of Address Proof
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Hardcopy of resume [attach photograph to resume]
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Bond: Service Bond for 3 years value of 3 lakhs
- Offered Candidates must undergo 6 months technical training organized by AMI, Selected candidates shouldn’t attend any other campus recruitment.
- Selected and offered candidates must produce AADHAR CARD, PAN CARD, PASSPORT, 4 Wheeler Driving License at the time of joining without fail.
- We need commitment from the colleges stating offer acceptance candidate from respective colleges should not attend any other campus drive also ensure the candidate joining AMI