Amazon Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Device Associate for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ B.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Amazon Recruitment 2019:
Amazon Recruitment 2019 for Device Associate:
|Job Role||Device Associate|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
- Qualification: B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech,B.Sc.
- Graduate or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to understand test cases and execute them
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
- Strong communication skills
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech – M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.,B.Sc.
- B.S or M.S is preferred.
- Experience of testing consumer devices will be a plus.
Role & Responsibility:
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Fire OS platform and Fire OS products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
How to apply for Amazon Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here