Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Allscripts Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of MS Associate Service Desk Analyst at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Allscripts Recruitment 2019:
Allscripts Recruitment for Associate Service Desk Analyst:
|Job Role||MS Associate Service Desk Analyst|
- BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
- 0-2 years entry level to moderate experience in providing service desk support preferred
- May be required to work off hour shifts or be assigned to an on-call rotation.
- 24/7 Support
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide service desk support to client users and any other duties as needed.
- Acts as initial point of contact for user support calls to the IT Service Desk such that all calls are logged correctly and promptly allocated appropriately within the IT team.
- Provides first-line technical support when handling calls, in order to provide time-of-call resolution to less complex calls whenever possible.
- Provides an ad-hoc service to users of all computer systems, troubleshooting and resolving systems problems
- Carries out a prescribed program of system performance monitoring, measurement, management, and capacity planning for computer systems, to support a pro-active approach to meeting changing system demands.
- Assist in the maintainence of the Service Desk Knowledge Base.
How to apply for Allscripts Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now