Allscripts Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Allscripts Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study
- 0-2 years experience
- Very little to no travel is required in this role
- Monday through Friday or as defined by local requirements
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
How to apply for Allscripts Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here