Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 15.5 LPA|
|Venue location||Panipat, Haryana|
|Venue date||28 January 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- B.Tech./B.E./M.Tech/MS(CS/IT/ECE)(2018 Batch) (Female Candidates only)
- Perform in-depth White box testing.
- Review Engineering Requirements and Design Documents. Anticipate, Procure & configure test setup
- Estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes including writing and executing test scripts and specification, Prepare strategy for the feature assigned.
- Develop or adapt testing tools for functional area.
- Online Test(Aptitude & Coding)
- Face to Face technical and HR round
How to apply Adobe Systems Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link and attend drive at following venue on 28 January 2018.
To Apply: Click here
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 28 January 2018 (Sunday) Time: 9:30 AM Sharp
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
- Original copy and 1 photocopy of each.
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.