Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Accenture Recruitment 2023 is scheduled for Banking Operations Associate-KYC for Any graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Accenture Recruitment 2023 for Banking Operations Associate-KYC:
|Job Role||Banking Operations Associate-KYC|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Banking Operations Associate-KYC:
- Qualifications: Any Graduation
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Skills: KYC – Anti-Money Laundering
- Designation: Management Level – Associate
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Financial Services, banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical, which is focused on helping clients with their tax preparations, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios.
- You will be working as a part of the KYC team, which works within a large team and is responsible for a number of activities aligned with the Know Your Customer review for corporate/commercial customers/funds.
- Detailed knowledge of quality assurance framework, continuous improvement initiatives, KYC Remediation, risk classification, PEPs investigation and knowledge of regulations.
- The Anti Money Laundering team focuses on articulating the business requirements and implementing the process and system controls required to prevent moving illegally acquired cash through an organization’s financial systems.
- The role requires a good understanding of anti-money laundry laws and regulations, client onboarding, sanction screening, remediation, periodical reviews, Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
What are we looking for?
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Educated to Degree Level
Roles and Responsibilities:
- IPerform detailed data gathering and analyse the gathered data
- Responsible for ensuring KYC checks and completing Enhanced Due Diligence
- Conducting PEPs (Politically Exposed Persons) screening and adverse media checks
- Compliance with regulations and attainment of client-specific processing requirements
How to apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online by the following link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.