Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
AASC Assam Recruitment 2022 – Assam Administrative Staff College, Assam invites job application for the post of Class III, Class IV Analogous Posts for 13300 vacancies, candidates with the qualification of 12th/10th/8th are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 30 May 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About AASC, Assam: The Assam Legislative Assembly came into being on the day of its first sitting on April 7, 1937 in the Assembly Chamber at Shillong, the erstwhile Capital of the composite State of Assam. Situated in the North East of the Country, Assam has had a glorious history of her own. Popularly known as the ethnological museum of India, Assam has been described as Mini-India, having a rich cultural heritage with diverse race, religion and culture. Assam under the provisions of India Council Act.
AASC Assam Recruitment 2022:
AASC Assam Recruitment 2022 for Class III, Class IV Analogous Posts:
|Job Role||Class III, Class IV Analogous Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Last Date||30 May 2022|
- Read up to Class-VIII OR HSLC (Class X) or equivalent examination passed.
- HSSLC (Class 12) or equivalent examination passed.
- For General – 18 to 40 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For Ex-Servicemen – upto 2 years
- For OBC – upto 3 years
- For SC/ST – upto 5 years
- For PWBD – upto 10 years
- Read up to Class-VIII – 9000 Posts
- HSLC (Class X) or equivalent examination passed – 4300 Post
AASC Assam Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- There shall be two parts of selection process- Written test and Interview. The scheme of examination shall be strictly as per the “Assam Direct Recruitment for Class-Ill and Class-1V Analogous Posts Rules, 2022”, as amended from time to time. Further, this scheme will be published at least one week before the conduct of written test.
- The selected candidate will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Certificate of proof of age, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Educational Qualification Certificates, Economically Weaker Section Certificate, Disability Certificate (in case of PWBD candidates) and Declaration in Form- “A” under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 for verification at the time to be notified later on, amongst others. An undertaking with regards to fulfilment of all eligibility criteria has to be uploaded in the portal. The Discharge certificate will be required in case of Ex-serviceman.
- Rs. 200/- for UR and OBC/MOBC candidates
- Rs. 150/- for SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates
How to apply for AASC Assam Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 30 May 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now