Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023: Sports Authority of India has announced notification for Young Professional posts on a contract basis. There are 22 vacancies available for the above-mentioned post. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/MBA/PGDip are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Sports Authority of India Careers on or before 23 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process of Sports Authority of India Vacancy are explained below. Interested candidates can also try BIS Recruitment (Similar Role)
About SAI: SAI is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, with the mandate of development and promotion of Sports in the country. SAI’s main objective today is to achieve excellence in sports and train & prepare sportspersons to participate in international competitions. It has international standard sports infrastructure spread across the country along with trained coaches to achieve its objectives.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 for Young Professional :
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Experience||1 -2 Years|
|Total Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starts on||08 December 2023|
|Last Date||23 December 2023|
Detailed Eligibility – Sports Authority of India Vacancy:
Young Professional – Athlete Relation Manager:
- Graduate in any discipline with Certificate/Diploma course in sports management (Certificate/Diploma duration must be more than 6 months) from a reputed institute with 02 Years (In the relevant field) OR
- MBA/Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) from a recognized University /Institution with 01 Year (In the relevant field)
- Desired Experience: Candidates who have participated in national and international levels in any Sports Discipline.
Job Description: To provide Consultation to:
- One-stop service point for the athletes assigned to him/her.
- Ensure the processing of athlete’s proposal in SAI from start to end
- Communicate with and provide support to athletes in person when needed.
Note: Experience will be counted only if the same is acquired after completing Essential Qualification. The period of Ph. D/ research/ fellowship will not be counted as an experience.
Duration: Initially for 02 Years and extendable every year up to a maximum period of 5 years (2+1+1+1), subject to the Contract extension based on satisfactory performance/ requirement of SAI.
Age Limit ( As on 23 December 2023): Not more than 32 years
Age Relaxation of Sports Authority of India Vacancy: Age relaxation based on the experience of SAI:
- 02 years-03 years: 1 year
- 03 years-05 years: 2 years
- 05 years-07 years: 3 years
- 07 years-09 years: 4 years
- 09 years-11 years: 5 years
- 11 years -13 years: 6 years
- 13 years – 15 years: 7 years
- 15 years – 17 years: 8 years
Salary: Rs. 50,000/-
No.of.Sports Authority of India Vacancy: 22 Posts
You can also try TANUVAS Recruitment
Selection Process of Sports Authority of India Careers:
- The selection process will be based on Interviews.
- Merit list: It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the interview does not confirm final selection. A separate merit list will be prepared purely based on marks obtained by the candidates in the interview.
- The final merit list will be based on the score obtained in the interview only.
- The candidate must produce all the original documents at the time of physical joining; otherwise, the candidature will be cancelled.
How to apply for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the job on or before 23 December 2023 (5 PM)
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Important Dates of SAI:
- Opening Date for submission of online application: 08 December 2023 (5 PM)
- Closing date for submission of online application: 23 December 2023 (5 PM)
Similar recruitment opportunity: NCDC Recruitment