Zycus Walk-in Drive 2024: Zycus is scheduled to hire for the role of Product Technical Analyst. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MBA qualifications are eligible for this role. Candidates looking for a job in Mumbai can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online & attend the walk-in drive on 20 January 2024. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below. Eligible candidates can also try for Cognizant Off Campus Drive and Sasken Off Campus Drive.
Join at Zycus, Mumbai. In this role, you will be part of a Global Team and work with our global customers in supporting our AI-driven procurement solution and serve as a subject matter expert on Zycus Procurement Performance and Spend Analytics application. Kindly walk in if your profile is suitable for the position and acknowledges with your availability for the interview. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official notification below if you still have any doubts.
About the company: Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; it offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C-type user experience to the end-users.
Zycus Walk-in Drive 2024 details:
|Product Technical Analyst
|0 – 1 years
|Rs. 4,50,000 to 5,00,000 LPA
|20 January 2024
Product Technical Analyst:
- MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Computer Science/ Chemical/ Mechanical/Electronics/ IT/Sustainability/Environmental Sciences/Civil/Telecommunication/Electrical/AI ML/Data Science/IOT
- Year of passing: 2022/2023 Batch
- Experience Level: 0 – 1 years
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work 24*7 shifts.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work, including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities.
Salary Range: Rs. 4,50,000 to 5,00,000 LPA
- Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
- Work on all aspects of the Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of contact for customers with queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for customer concerns.
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on time, increase efficiency and resolve customer issues by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & and the Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & finding ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating in and facilitating testing, including User Acceptance Testing.
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
- Work efficiently on Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide a strong technical understanding of Zycus products with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
How to Apply for Zycus Walk-in Drive 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website & attend the Walk-in Drive on 20 January 2024 (10 AM)
For More Details & Apply: Click here.
Date & Time: 20 January 2024 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Carry your resume, one colour passport-size photograph, and a copy of your Aadhar Card along with the original.
- You will need a gatepass therefore candidates are requested to reach SEEPZ, Gate no -3 and call our reception for a Gate Pass on this number – Contact: 022 – 66407676