Sasken Off Campus Drive 2021 – Sasken Technologies Limited scheduled to Freshers for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Sasken Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc|
|Salary||Rs 3.7 LPA|
- BE/BTech CSE, IT, ISE, ECE, E&TC, E&I
- ME/MTech Computer Science or Communication
- MSc-IT with BSc-IT
- The candidate must be from 2019 or 2020 Batch. Anyone from 2021 batch who got all the semesters’ results out, can also apply.
Percentage Required : Must have minimum 65% (or 6.5 CGPA) throughout the academics. This means even 64.99% will be considered as not eligible.
Skills Must Required : Programming C & Data Structure, and Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
Selection Process :
- Online Tests (Programming C), and Aptitude
- Tech Interview #1
- Tech Interview #2
- HR Round
There will be a Bond of 5 Lakh for 3 years. This means “In case you are leaving Sasken within 3 years of employment, you will need to pay 5 Lakhs
Job Location will be : Bangalore. But, currently Work from Home due to COVID
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The selected Fresher Engineer will go through Programming and Domain specific Training sessions for 4 – 6 months
- After the Training sessions, they will be placed in any of various projects under the domain for which they are trained for.
- They will start working as design, develop, maintain & test the software modules, under the supervision of Team Lead / Project Manager
- Helping in Software integration activity
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending trainings, self-study and periodic technical assessments
How to Apply for Sasken Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by sending your resume to [email protected]
For More Details: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now