Sasken Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech – 2018/2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Sasken Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||INR 3.7 LPA|
|Venue Location||Kakapalayam (Salem)|
|Last Date||31 December 2019|
|Drive Date||04 January 2020|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (CSE/ECE/IT/IS)
- Batch: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- 65% in 10th,12th,Diploma & UG
- No Backlog History
Note: If any subjects failed in academics and reattempted and cleared it, are also not eligible
Programming Skills: JAVA
- Online Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
How to Apply for Sasken Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 31 December 2019 and attend the drive on 04 January 2020 to the mentioned venue.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 04 January 2020 Time: 8 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participation in the recruitment drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible students are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 31.12.2019.
- The Shortlisted candidates’ will receive the confirmation mail on 02.01.2020
- Candidates must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 Recent Photographs, Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 photocopy) for verification.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 04.01.2020 at 8.30am.