ZF Group Off Campus Drive 2024: ZF Group is scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Chennai can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Mouser Electronics is scheduled to hire for the role of Operations Support Representative I. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Mouser Electronics Off Campus Drive
Motorola is hiring Apprentice Trainee & Software Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Motorola Recruitment
ZF is looking for a talented #freshers to join our dynamic team in #Chennai! #CommercialVehicles division. Join us at ZF Group. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
About ZF Group:
- ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
- ZF allows vehicles to see, think, and act.
- ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers in the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility.
- ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types.
- The company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate, and enhancing safe mobility with its products.
ZF Group Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Best in Industry
Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET
- B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical / Mechatronics in Mechanical or Mechatronics domain
- 70% throughout academics (10th , 12th & UG)
- No history of arreras
- Excellent written & Oral communication.
- Analyze System requirements
- Define requirements for subcomponents
- Develop Control Functions on system level
- Function verification
- Support preparation of environment for verification
- Supports team with problem resolutions in projects
- Deliver Project deliverables according to agreed timeline and quality
- Implements Efficiency Initiatives
How to Apply for ZF Group Off Campus Drive 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details & Apply: Click here