Wavelabs Global Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled to hire Video Specialist for Any degree – 2021 batch at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and venue details are mentioned below.
|Job Role||Video Specialist|
|CTC||Rs 2.5-5.5 LPA|
|Online Test Date||Will be informed later|
|Last Date||25 July 2021|
- Any graduate from any stream; Only 2021 pass-outs are eligible
- A minimum academic score of 60% in 10th and 12th
- A minimum score of 60% in Graduation
Roles & Responsibilities
To succeed, what traits you will need to naturally possess?
- Par excellence – English Language Written, Spoken & Listening skills (multi-national customer environment)
- Engages a customer with ease, finesse & patience
- A multi-tasker who thrives in a workday, filled with tech savvi-ness (multiple apps, tools, office tools, the PC etc.)
- A natural trouble-shooter and problem-solver; manages irate customers with ease
- Open and adaptable mindset
- Confidence & courage
- A work ethic filled with commitment, ownership, and a die-hard nature to succeed
- A learning-enabled mindset What past experiences we greatly value?
- Customer-facing Hospitality and Hotels and Customer-facing Airlines
- Customer-facing Video Conferencing and Event Products
- Customer-facing SaaS Product company
- Customer-facing Technical Support (IT, ITeS)
- Customer-facing Video & Unified Communication Hardware Products or Any (Optional)
What Wavelabs promise you in return? –
- In addition to an industry-best compensation & benefits package – a Reward & Recognition framework that shall keep you monetized, enthused, excited and engaged!
- A work environment that is equipped with the latest in Unified Communication Platforms (a skill that is the next-gen demand in the Global Workforce)
- A fun and action filled environment that is learning, designing, building and growing ‘On the Go’
- Customer engagement opportunities with some of the top leaders of the world. Customer management techniques and tricks that you would have never indulged in!
- A learning environment interacting with people & teams across continents and industry domains; learn from the best!
- A daily journey of tasks, challenges, problem-solving and troubleshooting
Wavelabs greatly value Tech-Savviness:
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Advanced Excel & Google sheets capability
- Chat, IM, Workflow, Productivity, Project Management, CRM Tools & applications
- WeChat, Zoom, Webex, Slack, MS Teams, Jabber
- Online Aptitude Test: Test links will be shared to the registered email ids’ through [email protected](Test Platform: MyAnatomy)
- HR Interview
- Skill / OPS Assessment – Final round of Selection process
How to Apply for Wavelabs Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the online test by the following link on or before 22 July 2021.
To Apply: Click here
- Online test will be sent to the registered candidates who meet the eligible criteria
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further interview process (Online Interviews)
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now