ValueLabs Off Campus Drive scheduled for the role of Software Engineer for 2018/2019 Batch B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
|Job Role||Junior Engineer QA|
|Salary||Rs 2.8 LPA|
|Venue Date||18 May 2019|
- B.Tech/ B.E ECE and CSE with no backlogs
- No arrears and should have minimum 65% Percentage.
Job Description: Junior Engineer – QA / CSE, ECE Eligible
- Establishing & Execution of Quality Test Plan for Product Quality, Software Functionality and Test Execution productivity
- Should be doing Debugging, Analysing and Problem Solving
Job Description: Junior Engineer / Engineer – QA (ECE Only Eligible)
- Establishing and Executing Quality Test Plan for on Product Quality and Software functionality
- Should be able to do Debugging
- Should be able to understand hardware and software architecture
How to apply for ValueLabs Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link and attend drive at the following venue on 18 May 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 18 May 2019 Time: 8.30 A.M
Chennai Institute of Technology
Sarathy Nagar, Kundrathur, SH 113,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600069
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now