Valeo Recruitment scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Valeo Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- B.E – Mechanical Engineering
- Understanding customer product requirements, convert in technical specification.
- Execute product D&D activities in line with Valeo process.
- Ensure customer deliverables are met at per agreed timeline
- Prepare necessary materials for vehicle level design reviews, fitment trials and testing.
- Interface between Valeo R&D Centers, plant and customer.
- Maintain/update Bill of Materials and engineering changes for assigned projects.
- Docuement control as per Valeo norms , TS16949, CMMI and customer requirements.
- Benchmark and competitor analysis in the region.
- Continual design improvements for field issues and warranty reduction.
How to apply for Valeo Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now