TPSC Recruitment 2019 – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Jobs for Tripura Civil Service Grade-II, Tripura Police Service Grade-II & Sub-Inspector of Police (Un-Armed & Armed Branch). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
TPSC Recruitment 2019:
List of Openings @ Government of Tripura:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Tripura Civil Service/ Tripura Police Service||40||TPSC TCS/TPS Vacancy|
|Sub-Inspector of Police||53||TPSC SI Vacancy|
TPSC Recruitment for TCS/TPS:
|Job Role||Tripura Civil Service Grade-II & Tripura Police Service Grade-II|
|Last Date||9 April 2019|
Tripura PSC recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: A candidate must hold Degree of a recognized University.
Desirable: Knowledge of Bengali/English/Kokborok language.
Age limit (As on 01.03.2019): 21 to 40 years.
Relaxations: Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC, ST candidates and Government Servants.
List of Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Tripura Civil Service Grade-II – 30 Posts
- Tripura Police Service Grade-II – 10 Posts
TPSC Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process:
- The Examination will be held in three successive stages (i) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern) (ii) Main Examination and (iii) Personality Test.
- The Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personality Test will carry 200 marks, 800 marks and 100 marks respectively.
- The Preliminary Examination is a screening test only to select candidates for the Main Examination.
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in Main Examination and Personality Test.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now