TPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Jobs for 177 vacancies of Personal Assistant Grade-II, Group-C posts. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Personal Assistant Grade-II|
|Last Date||30 September 2018|
Tripura PSC recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- He/She have passed at least Higher Secondary (H.S.+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University with minimum 45% marks in average or
- He/ She shall have passed Madhyamik examination with Stenography Course from any ITI with 45% marks in Madhyamik. That the category of candidates those who have passed Stenography course up to 2018-19 from ITI will be considered eligible.
- Knowledge of operating Computer and a certificate from any Government recognized Institution or University which may be of minimum duration of 3 (three) months.
- He/She shall have proficiency in typing in English on computer and shorthand writing transcription with minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively.
Age limit (As on 01-10-2018): 18 to 40 years
Relaxations: Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC, ST candidates and Government Servants.
TPSC Recruitment PA Selection Process:
The Recruitment process will comprise of three successive stages viz.
- Preliminary Examination of 100 marks (multiple Choice Type Test),
- Type Writing (Using Computer) of 100 marks & Shorthand Writing & Transcription (using Computer) of 200 marks and
- Main Examination of 250 marks (Conventional Type Test).
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of marks obtained by a
candidate in Main Examination plus the marks obtained in the Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription Test.
Application Fee: (For Group C Posts)
- Rs.100/- for General Candidates and SC/ST Candidates of other States.
- Rs.50/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
How to apply TPSC Recruitment 2018 for PA?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 September 2018 (One Time Profile Registration) and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 1 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC),
Agartala, West Tripura,
- Starting date of online application: 3 September 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 September 2018
- Last date for submission of receipt of application along with enclosures: 1 October 2018