TPSC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Election Inspector. There are 16 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process for Tripura Public Service Commissions Exams is explained below.
TPSC Recruitment 2023 for Election Inspector:
|Job Role||Election Inspector|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Starting Date||26 September 2023|
|Last Date||10 November 2023|
Election Inspector (Group-C, Non-Gazetted):
- Essential: At least a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge in Bengali or Kok-borok.
Age Limit ( As on 10 November 2023 ): 18 – 40 years
- The upper age is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC candidates, Govt. Servants and other categories as specified by the State Government from time to time.
- The Govt. Employees belonging to ST/SC/ other categories shall not get this relaxation over and above the general rélaxation of five(5) years available to them.
Salary: Rs 24,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 16 Posts( UR – 06, SC – 01, ST – 09 )
- Scheme of Examination: The selection process will comprise three successive stages viz.
- The Preliminary Examination:
- It will consist of one paper containing Multiple Choice Type Questions on is with one hour thirty minutes duration.
- The Preliminary Examination will be a Screening Test for the selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination. :
- A limited no. of candidates, maximum 5(five) times of total posts (in categoty wise) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks (35% for UR candidates and 30% for reserved category candidates) or otherwise as fixed by Commission.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be taken into account for the purpose of determining the final merit list
- Main Exanitnattons: The Main Examination will consist of two papers of Conventional Type Questions namely
- Paper-I: English, Paper-II; General Studies and Arithmetics: Full Marks for each Paper will be 100 and time allotted will be 2 hours 30 minutes for each paper.
- The examinations for both the papers will be held preferably on the same day at Agartala.
- In no case a candidate will be called for a Personality Test unless he/she appears in all the papers of the Examination.
- Personality Test- for 20 marks: Candidates will be called for the Personality Test on the basis of the result of the Main Examination in the following ratio, subject to attaining of minimum qualifying marks (35% for UR candidates and 30% for reserved category candidates).
- General Category candidates Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ ST/BPL Card Holders/ Physically handicapped candidates Rs. 250/-.
How to apply for TPSC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 10 November 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.