Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TPSC Recruitment 2022 – Tripura Public Service Commission invites online applications from bonafide citizens of India for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer/CDPO/Supervisor in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
TPSC Recruitment 2022:
TPSC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date||10 February 2023|
|Last Date||14 March 2023|
Assistant Engineer(Mechanical & Civil):
- Degree in Agriculture Engineering/Civil Engineering /Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university with at least 2(two) years service experience in the respective field of Engineering under the Government or Government undertaking.
- The candidates having Post Graduate Degree in Engineering shall be given preference.
Age limit: (as on 14.03.2023) – 18 to 40 years
- ST/SC/ PH – 05 years
- All categories of candidates – 02 years
No.of.vacancies: 04 posts
- Assistant Engineer(Mechanical) – 01 post
- Assistant Engineer(Civil) – 03 posts
Selection process for Assistant Engineer:
The selection process is based on the marks scored in Preliminary Examination/ Written Examination / Interview.
(MCQ Type) carrying 100 marks.. A limited number of candidates, maximum 05(five) times of total posts (category wise) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of Preliminary Examination.Only those candidates who will be declared qualified at the Preliminary Examination will be eligible for admission to the Main Examination.
- The preliminary examination will consist of only one paper viz a paper on “General Studies & Engineering Aptitude”.
- The paper will be of an Objective Type consisting of 100 Multiple Choice questions & will be of 2(two) hours duration.
The paper will include questions covering the following field of knowledge:
- English Composition – 10 marks
- General Knowledge & Current events of Local, National & international Importance – 10 marks.
- Engineering Aptitude (in related branch) -80 marks
- Negative marking will be as per TPSC norms.
Main (written) Examination carrying 500 marks. The minimum cut off marks to qualify in main Examination is 40% in aggregate for UR & 30% in aggregate for Reserved Category Candidates. The selected candidates on the basis of results of the Main (Written) Examination will be allowed to appear in the Interview Cum Personality Test.
Compulsory: General Studies (100 marks) – 1 hour duration
Optional (Any two of the following papers in the appropriate branch of engineering):
- 200 marks in each paper – 3 hours duration
- Civil Engineering Paper-I
- Civil Engineering Paper-II
- Mechanical Engineering Paper-I
- Mechanical Engineering paper-II
An Interview-cum-Personality Test: carrying 50 marks.
- The commission shall conduct an Interview-cum personality test of those candidates, who have obtained qualifying marks in the Main (written part) of the examination.
- The interview cum personality test shall be to assess the personal qualities of a candidate e.g. his intellectual ability, social traits, interest in current affairs, critical power of judgment, variety and depth of interest, ability for leadership, moral integrity etc,.
- Final selection shall be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in aggregate in the Main (written) examination and the marks obtained by him/her in the interview cum personality test and following other norms of the TPSC in this regard.
Rate of Recruitment Fees: (Non-Refundable)
- Rs. 400/- General Candidates
- Rs.350/- ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
How to apply for TPSC Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates shall register his/her bio – data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website. Once an applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through the Commission’s website latest by 14 March 2023.
For more details: Click here
To apply: Click here
TPSC Recruitment 2023 for CDPO/Supervisor:
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Total Vacancies||140 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 10,230 – 86,300 /-|
|Application Starts from||15 January 2023|
|Last Date||17 February 2023|
Detailed Eligibility :
Child Development Project Officer (CDPO):
- Atleast Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Knowledge in Bengali/Kokborok.
Supervisor (ICDS) :
- Graduate from a Recognised University.
- Atleast five years experience in the field of women and Child Welfare.
- Knowledge of Bengali/Kokborok.
- Knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit (As on 17 February 2023 ) :
Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) / Supervisor (ICDS) :
- 18 to 40 years.
- Upper age is relaxable by 5 years in respect of ST/SC/PH, Govt. Employee and Anganwadi Workers.
Note : Upper age limit for both the posts are relaxable by 2(two) years in pursuance of GA(P&T) Department Memorandum No.F.23(11)-GA(P&T)/2022 dated 11th july 2022.
- Child Development Project Officer (CDPO): Rs.10,230-34,800/-
- Supervisor (ICDS) : Rs-27,300 – 86,300/-
No.of.Vacancies: 140 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer (CDPO): 21 Posts ( UR – 11, SC – 07 , ST – 03 )
- Supervisor (ICDS) : 119 Posts ( UR – 60, SC – 21 , ST – 28 )
Selection Process of TPSC Recruitment 2023:
The selection process includes the Examination . The Examination will comprise of three successive stages viz
- Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Type Test)
- Main Examination (Conventional Type Test)
- Personality Test
Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Type Test):
- The preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing Multiple Choice Type Questions on General Studies and Arithmetic with one hour thirty minutes duration.
- The Preliminary Examination will be a Screening Test for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be taken into account for the purpose of determining the final merit list.
The Main Examination will consist of two papers of Conventional Type Questions namely:
Paper I: English
Paper- II: General Studies and Arithmetic
- Full Marks for each paper will be 100.
- Time allotted will be 2 hours 30 minutes for each paper.
- The examinations for both the papers will be held preferably on the same day at Agartala.
- In no case a candidate will be called for Personality Test unless he/she appears in all the papers of the Examination.
- Candidates will be called for the Personality Test on the basis of the result of the Main Examination.
- The total marks for the Personality Test will be 20.
- The Test shall be to assess the personal qualities of the candidate’s e.g. intellectual ability, social traits, interest in current affairs, critical power of judgment, variety and depth of interest, ability for leadership and moral integrity.
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in aggregate adding the marks obtained in the Main Examination and the Personality Test.
- If a candidate remains absent in Personality Test his/her candidature will not be considered for final selection.
Child Development Project Officer (CDPO):
- Rs. 350/- for General Candidates.
- Rs.250/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Supervisor (ICDS) :
- Rs.200/- for General Candidates.
- Rs.150/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
How to apply for TPSC Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website from 15 January 2023 to 17 February 2023.Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio- data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website.
For more details : Click Here
For OTP Registration : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now