TPSC Recruitment 2021 – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Agriculture Officer, TAFS, Gr-I, Group-B Gazetted, for 63 vacancies, candidates who pass Bachelor Degree are eligible to apply within the age limit of 40 years are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at TPSC website (www.tpsc.gov.in) before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
TPSC Recruitment 2021 – Tripura Public Service Commission:
TPSC Recruitment 2021 for Agriculture Officer, TAFS, Gr-I, Group-B:
|Job Role||Agriculture Officer, TAFS, Gr-I, Group-B Gazetted|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.10,230 – 34800/-|
|Application Starting Date||02 March 2021|
|Last Date||30 March 2021|
Tripura PSC recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or horticulture for recognized university
- Desirable: Knowledge of Agro-climatic condition of Tripura, Knowledge of Bengali or Kokborok
Age Limit (as on 30.03.2021): 40 years
Relaxations: Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, ST candidates and Government Servants.
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 63 Posts
- General – 23 Posts
- SC – 13 Posts
- ST – 27 Posts (Ex SM-1)
Salary: Rs.10,230 – 34800/-
TPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will comprise of two successive stages: Written Examination of 180 marks (multiple Choice Type Test) and Interview/Personality Test of 20 marks.
- A limited no. of candidates, maximum 5 (five) times of total vacant posts(in category wise). will be selected merit wise for Interview on the basis of the result of Written Examination.
- The candidates who will be found qualified in the Written examination will be called to appear in the Interview/Personally Test.
|MCQ Part – 1: English and General Knowledge including Current affairs||30||3 hours|
|MCQ Part-2: Agriculture||150|
- For UR Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For ST/SC/ BPL card holders/ PH: Rs.150/-
How to Apply TPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
TPSC Recruitment for Sub Inspector of Police: (Expired)
|Job Role||Sub-Inspector of Police (Men)|
|Application Start Date||10 September 2020|
|Last Date||05 October 2020|
Tripura PSC recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: At least graduate in any discipline.
Desirable: Knowledge of Bengali/Kokborok.
|Gender||Height||Chest||Body Mass Index|
|Men||168 Cms||79-84 Cms||18.5 to 29.5|
Age limit (As on 01.01.2020): 21 to 28 years.
Relaxations: Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC, ST candidates
Category Wise Vacancies: 22 Posts
Sub-Inspector of Police (Un-Armed Branch) Men – 22 Posts
- SC – 04 posts
- ST – 07 posts
- UR – 11 posts
TPSC Recruitment 2020 – SI Selection Process:
- The Selection process will consist of three successive stages namely (i) Physical Efficiency Test, (ii) Written Examination (200 marks, conventional type), and (iii) Personality Test (20 marks).
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in Written Examination & Personality Test.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Computer (Basic Knowledge)||20|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||100|
- General Candidates – Rs.150/- for General Candidates and SC/ST Candidates of other States.
- For ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped – Rs.100/-
How to Apply TPSC Recruitment 2020 for SI?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) from 10 September to 05 October 2020 till 5:30 PM.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 10 Sep 2020)
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 10.09.2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 05.10.2020
TPSC Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at TPSC Recruitment?
Ans. At present TPSC having vacancies for Agriculture Officer/ TAFS Gr-I/ Group-B Gazetted for 63 posts
Q2.Who can apply for TPSC Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed Bachelor's Degree are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for TPSC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates apply through online before the last date
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now