TDB Recruitment 2023: The Technology Development Board has announced notification for the role of Chartered Accountant on a contract basis. There is one opening for this role. Candidates who completed a CA/CS can apply for the TDB recruitment opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by post on or before 05 January 2024. The detailed eligibility criteria and TDB gov recruitment selection process are mentioned below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Faculty posts at ISSER Mohali Recruitment and Bank of Baroda Recruitment.
TDB Recruitment 2023:
|Rs. 70,000 – Rs 1,20,000 /-
|05 January 2024
Detailed Eligibility – TDB recruitment:
- Chartered Accountancy
- Desirable: Company Secretary (CS)
- Minimum 4 years work experience on full time basis after becoming member of ICAI
- Candidates having experience in Project financing will be given preference.
Age limit(As on 01 July 2023): Upto 45 Yrs
Salary: Rs. 70,000 – Rs 1,20,000 /-
No of Vacancies: 1 Post
Selection Process of TDB Recruitment:
- The selection process includes Interview
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for interview before the duly constituted Selection Committee for the purpose.
- The scheduled date and time of interview shall be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only
- If the number of applications received is large, the TDB may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview through a shortlisting process that may include possessing of qualifications and/or experience prescribed in the advertisement and/or qualifications/experience
How to Apply for TDB Recruitment 2023?
Interest and eligible candidates to apply for the TDB gov in recruitment must send the Application form with self-attested copies of relevant documents and vacancy notice through Post/Speed Post on or before 05 January 2024 (5 PM)
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Technology Development Board,
Department of Science & Technology,
New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi- 110016
- The sealed cover must be super-scribed as “Application for the position of Chartered Accountant.”
- Candidates are also advised not to send applications by ordinary posts or through couriers.