Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 – Bank of Baroda invites offline application from the Retired Bank Employees & Other Candidates for the post of Business Correspondent Supervisor – 16 posts on contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application through postal on or before 10 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda is the familiar international bank which offers financial services. Bank of Baroda is owned by the Indian government in the field of public sector banking. Bank of Baroda will be the second-largest bank in India which has 9583 branches and 10441 ATMs across India and abroad. The Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank merged to the bank of Baroda in 2018 in order to achieve the position of the third-largest lender in India.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for Business Correspondent Supervisor:
|Job Role||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 15,000/-|
|Last Date||10 August 2020|
For Retired Bank Employees:
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
- All Applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
For Other Candidates:
- Candidates should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc (IT)/ BE(IT)/ MCA/MBA.
- For Retired Bank Employees – 65 years
- For Other Candidates – 21 to 45 years
District & UT Wise Vacancies: Total 16 Posts
- Ahmedabad – 02 posts
- Anand – 04 posts
- Aravali – 02 posts
- Banaskantha – 02 posts
- Gandhinagar – 01 post
- Kheda – 02 posts
- Mehsana – 01 post
- Mehsana – 02 posts
- Supervisors (Category A) – Rs. 15,000/- (Fixed Component), Rs. 10,000/- (Variable Component)
- Supervisors (Category B) – Rs. 12,000/- (Fixed Component), Rs. 8,000/- (Variable Component)
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Process for Business Correspondent Supervisor:
- Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for Business Correspondent Supervisor?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form in prescribed format along with all enclosure of education qualification and other relevant documents to the respective postal address on or before 10 August 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Postal Address: Candidates can check the advt know the Regional office Address for submission of Application
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for Project Manager/Project Associate: (Expired)
|Job Role||Project Manager/Project Associate|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Experience||4 – 7 years|
|Application Starting Date||16 June 2020|
|Application Ending Date||06 July 2020|
For Project Manager – Smart Cities:
- Full time engineering/technology degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Experience: Minimum 7 year of post-qualification work experience
For Project Associate – Smart Cities:
- Full time engineering/technology degree in in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Experience: Minimum 4 year of post qualification work experience
Age Limit (as on 15.06.2020):
- Project Manager: 28 to 45 years
- Project Associate: 26 to 35 years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) – 10 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total 02 Posts
- For Project Manager – Smart Cities: 01 post
- For Project Associate – Smart Cities: 01 post
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Process for Project Manager/Project Associate:
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or Written Test and /or Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other method.
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.600/- (application fees & intimation charges)
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates: Rs.100/- (intimation charges)
Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for Project Manager/Project Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online at Bank of Baroda careers website (www.bankofbaroda.in) from 16 June to 06 July 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration of Application starts from 16.06.2020
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 06.07.2020