Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 – Bank of Baroda invites online application from the eligible Specialist IT Professionals candidates for the post of Technology Architect, Program Manager, Quality Assurance Lead, Infrastructure Lead, Database Architect, Business Analyst Lead, Business Analyst, Web & Front End Developer, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Integration Expert, Emerging Technology Expert, Mobile Application Developer, UI/UX Designer for 39 vacancies on contractual basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/MCA with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of work experience are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at Bank of Baroda careers website (www.bankofbaroda.in) on or before 27 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda is the familiar international bank which offers financial services. Bank of Baroda is owned by the Indian government in the field of public sector banking. Bank of Baroda will be the second-largest bank in India which has 9583 branches and 10441 ATMs across India and abroad. The Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank merged to the bank of Baroda in 2018 in order to achieve the position of the third-largest lender in India.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- HSL Recruitment 2020 for Designer/Jr Supervisor
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2020 for Deputy Executive Engineer
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for IT Professionals:
|Job Role||Technology Architect/ Program Manager/ Quality Assurance Lead/ Infrastructure Lead/ Database Architect/ Business Analyst Lead/ Business Analyst/ Web & Front End Developer/ Data Analyst/ Data Engineer/ Integration Expert/ Emerging Technology Expert/ Mobile Application Developer/ UI/UX Designer|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Application Starting Date||07 March 2020|
|Application Ending Date||27 March 2020|
For Technology Architect/ Business Analyst/ Web & Front-End Developer/ Data Engineer/ Integration Expert / Emerging Technology Expert/ UI/UX Designer:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA from AICTE/UGC recognized university
- Experience: Minimum 5, 6 & 8 years of relevant experience
For Program Manager/ Quality Assurance Lead/ Infrastructure Lead/ Data Base Architect/ Business Analyst Lead/ Mobile Application Developer:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent with a Postgraduate degree in business or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 & 10 years of experience
For Data Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, quantitative methods, computer science, operational research, and economics) from AICTE/UGC recognized university
- Experience: Minimum 05 years of experience
Note: Post qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered
Nature of Engagement: Contractual engagement for a period of 3 years, with a yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank
- For Technology Architect/ Program Manager/ Quality Assurance Lead/ Infrastructure Lead/ Business Analyst Lead – 30 to 45 years
- For Business Analyst/ Web & Front End Developer/ Data Analyst/ Data Engineer/ Integration Expert/ Emerging Technology Expert/ UI/UX Designer – 25 to 40 years
- For Database Architect/ Mobile Application Developer – 25 to 35 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total 39 Posts
- Technology Architect: 01 post
- Program Manager: 01 post
- Quality Assurance Lead: 02 posts
- Infrastructure Lead: 01 post
- Database Architect: 01 post
- Business Analyst Lead: 02 posts
- Business Analyst: 05 posts
- Web & Front End Developer: 06 posts
- Data Analyst: 04 posts
- Data Engineer: 04 posts
- Integration Expert: 02 posts
- Emerging Technology Expert: 03 posts
- Mobile Application Developer: 05 posts
- UI/UX Designer: 02 posts
CTC – Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective post.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Process for IT Professionals:
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or qualifying test and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.600/- (application fees & intimation charges)
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates: Rs.100/- (intimation charges)
Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for IT Professionals?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online at Bank of Baroda careers website (www.bankofbaroda.in) on or before 27 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration of Application starts from 07.03.2020
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 27.03.2020