Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 – Bank of Baroda has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Security Officers / Fire Officers under specialist officers category. There are 32 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all having experience in relevant fields can apply for this job. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on or before 08 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Graduate. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda is a familiar international bank that offers financial services. Bank of Baroda is owned by the Indian government in the field of public sector banking. Bank of Baroda will be the second-largest bank in India which has 9583 branches and 10441 ATMs across India and abroad. The Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank merged to the bank of Baroda in 2018 in order to achieve the position of the third-largest lender in India.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 for Security Officers / Fire Officers:
|Job Role||Security Officers / Fire Officers|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduate|
|Salary||As per market benchmarks|
|Last Date||08 January 2021|
For Security Officers:
- Graduate in any Discipline from Recognized University / Institute.
- Experience: An Officer not below the rank of Captain of Indian Army or equivalent rank in Indian Navy / Air Force, with a minimum of 5 years of commissioned service OR An Officer not below the rank of Asstt. Superintendent / Deputy Superintendent / Asstt. Commandant / Deputy Commandant of Indian Police / Para Military Forces with a minimum of 5 years’ service as an Officer in such Force
For Fire Officers:
- BE (Fire) from National Fire Service college (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) OR B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) OR
- Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India / UK) OR
- Completed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur
Experience: Minimum 03 years’ post-qualification experience as a Station Officer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Officer in big industrial complex.
Age Limit (as on 15.12.2020):
- Security Officers – 25 to 40 years
- Fire Officers – 23 to 35 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
For OBC – up to 3 years
For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen – up to 5 years
- Security Officers – 27 Posts
- Fire Officers – 05 Posts
- Security Officers – Rs. 23,700-42,020/month
- Fire Officers – Rs. 31,705-45,950/month
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion. Wherever online test is conducted, candidates shall be called for GD and/or PI on the basis of their performance in the online test.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion &/or Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/GD &/or PI depending o n the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Bank. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
- The minimum qualifying marks/percentage of marks for GD/PI would be 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Category.
- For GEN/ OBC /EWS candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment – Fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online with required documentations at (www.bankofbaroda.co.in) careers page website on or before 08 January 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for Project Manager/Project Associate: (Expired)
|Job Role||Project Manager/Project Associate|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Experience||4 – 7 years|
|Application Starting Date||16 June 2020|
|Application Ending Date||06 July 2020|
For Project Manager – Smart Cities:
- Full time engineering/technology degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Experience: Minimum 7 year of post-qualification work experience
For Project Associate – Smart Cities:
- Full time engineering/technology degree in in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Experience: Minimum 4 year of post qualification work experience
Age Limit (as on 15.06.2020):
- Project Manager: 28 to 45 years
- Project Associate: 26 to 35 years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) – 10 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total 02 Posts
- For Project Manager – Smart Cities: 01 post
- For Project Associate – Smart Cities: 01 post
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Process for Project Manager/Project Associate:
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or Written Test and /or Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other method.
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.600/- (application fees & intimation charges)
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates: Rs.100/- (intimation charges)
Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for Project Manager/Project Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online at Bank of Baroda careers website (www.bankofbaroda.in) from 16 June to 06 July 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration of Application starts from 16.06.2020
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 06.07.2020