Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023: Bank of Baroda has announced notification for the post of Office Assistant/House Faculty/Watchman cum Gardner. There are 02 openings for this post. Candidates with the qualification of MSW/MA/B.Sc/B.Ed/BSW/BA/B.Com/7th are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 30 November 2023. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
Bank of Baroda: Bank of Baroda is a familiar international bank that offers financial services. Bank of Baroda is owned by the Indian government in the field of public sector banking. Bank of Baroda will be the second-largest bank in India which has 9583 branches and 10441 ATMs across India and abroad. The Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank merged with the Bank of Baroda in 2018 in order to achieve the position of the third-largest lender in India.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 for Office Assistant/House Faculty:
|Job Role||Office Assistant/House Faculty|
|Job category||Bank Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 7,500 – 22,500/-|
|Last date||30 November 2023|
- Shall be a Graduate/Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology /Psychology / B.Sc. (Veterinary), B.Sc.(Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing)/ B.A. with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an added advantage
- Skills in Typing in Local Language are essential.
- Typing skills in Hindi / English typing, an added advantage.
- Previous experience as Faculty preferred
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com./ with computer knowledge
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language.
- Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification
- Shall be proficient in MS Office ( Word and Excel), Tally & Internet
- Skills in typing in local language is essential, Typing skills in English an added advantage
Watchman cum Gardner:
- Should have passed 7th Standard
- Should have experience preferably in agriculture/gardening/ horticulture
Contract Period: The contract will be valid for a period of 12 month
Age Limit(As on 01 January 2023): 20 – 40 years
- House Faculty: Rs. 22,500/-
- Office Assistant: Rs. 14,000/-
- Watchman cum Gardner: Rs. 7,500/-
No of vacancies: 3 posts
- House Faculty: 1 post
- Office Assistant: 1 post
- Watchman cum Gardner: Not disclosed
Selection Process of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process will comprise of
- Written Test to assess General Knowledge and Computer capability
- Personal Interview to assess communication ability, leadership qualities, attitude, problem solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees, developmental approach
- Demonstration / Presentation to assess teaching skills and communication capability.
- The BSVS reserves the right to call only requisite number of candidates for interview after preliminary screening / short listing with reference to candidate’s qualifications, suitability, experience etc
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their duly filled and signed applications with enclosure of Education Qualification and other relevant document in Hard copy through postal on or before 30 November 2023
For more details & Application form: Click here.
Gujarat Gram Haat Bhawan,
Anjali Cross Road,
Vasana, Ahmedabad – 380007
Note: The title on the envelope must be “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “___” at RSETI AHMEDABAD ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS.