Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 for the post of probationary officers through 9 months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking. After completing course candidates will be appointed in the Bank of Baroda as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||2 July 2018|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Age limit (As on 02.07.2018): 20 to 28 years
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (NonCreamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – SC/ST – 15 years
- Persons with Disabilities – OBC – 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities – General – 10 years
Programme Fee: The fees for this Course will be Rs.3,45,000/- (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus applicable taxes to be paid by the student. After completion of 5 years of active service in the Bank, the course fee of Rs.3,45,000/- shall be reimbursed by the Bank as ‘Loyalty Bonus’ to the officer who pass out from Baroda Manipal School of Banking.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment PO Selection Process:
- Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment Test, Group Discussion & Interview.
Scheme of Online Examination:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||75|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||50|
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.100/-
- GEN/ OBC category: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment for PO?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online on or before 2 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date for Online Registration: 12.06.2018
- Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges: 12.06.2018 to 02.07.2018
- Last date for Online Registration including Edit /Modification of Application by candidates (including far flung areas): 02.07.2018
- Download of Call letters for Online Examination (Tentative): After 18.07.2018
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 28.07.2018