Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 has job notifications for the post of IT Professionals of Data Analyst, Data Manager, Data Engineer, Business Analyst, Mobility & Front End Develope, Integration Expert, Integration Expert, Emerging Technologies Expert, Technology Architect posts for 25 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/MCA with a minimum of 5 years experience can apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda is the familiar international bank which offers financial services. Bank of Baroda is owned by the Indian government in the field of public sector banking. Bank of Baroda will be the second-largest bank in India which has 9583 branches and 10441 ATMs across India and abroad. The Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank merged to the bank of Baroda in 2018 in order to achieve the position of the third-largest lender in India.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 for IT Professionals:
|Job Role||IT Professionals|
|Experience||5 – 8 years|
|Starting Application Date||13 August 2019|
|Ending Application Date||2 September 2019|
For Data Analyst:
- Candidates should complete a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, quantitative methods, computer science, operational research, and economics) from AICTE/UGC recognized university
For Data Manager/Data Engineer/Business Analyst/Mobility & Front End Developer/Integration Expert/Emerging Technologies Expert/Technology Architect:
- Candidates should complete a bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA from AICTE/UGC recognized university
Note: Post qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered
Nature of Engagement:
Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, with a yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Company
Age Limit(as on 01.08.2019): 25 to 40 years
- For Data Analyst: 4 posts
- For Data Manager: 2 posts
- For Data Engineer: 4 posts
- For Business Analyst: 2 posts
- For Mobility & Front End Developer: 6 posts
- For Integration Expert: 2 posts
- For Emerging Technologies Expert: 4 posts
- For Technology Architect: 1 post
- For Data Analyst / Manager / Engineer / Business Analyst / Mobility & Front End Develope / Integration Expert / Integration Expert / Emerging Technologies Expert: Rs.12 – 16 LPA
- For Technology Architect: Rs.16 – 20 LPA
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 – Selection process:
The selection process will be based on shortlisting and/or qualifying test and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs.600/- (application fees & intimation charges)
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates: Rs.100/- (intimation charges)
Payment mode: Pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by online on or before 2 September 2019
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration of Application starts from: 13.08.2019
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 02.09.2019
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 for Specialist Officers-IT:(Expired)
|Job Role||Specialist Officers-IT|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/BCA & MCA/|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||13 July 2019|
|Last Date||2 August 2019|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications from a recognized university / institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body .
- Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in MCA (3 years) from a recognized university/institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body
- Minimum 60% in both BCA & MCA(55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) BCA+MCA(Min 5 years)Integrated Course/Lateral entry in MCA(2 years course) after BCA(3 years) from a recognized university / institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body
- Minimum 3 Years – Experience in respective discipline
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019):
- Manager IT: between 25 to 32 years
- Senior Manager-IT: Between 28 to 35 years
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD): 10 years
- Ex-servicemen: 5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Bank of Baroda Recruitment – List of vacancies:35 Posts
For Manager:25 Posts:
- Manager IT (Unix Administrator): 1 Post
- Manager IT (Linux Administrator): 1 Post
- Manager IT (Windows Administrator): 1 Post
- Manager IT(SQL )Administrator: 2 Posts
- Manager IT(Oracle Administrator): 2 Posts
- Manager IT(Network Administration ): 2 Posts
- Manager IT (Middleware AdministratorWeb Sphere): 1 Post
- Manager IT (Middleware AdministratorWeb Logic): 1 Post
- Manager IT (Data Center administration -Building Management System): 2 Posts
- Manager IT (ETL Developer): 1 Post
- Manager IT (Software Developer): 1 Post
- Manager IT(Finacle Developer): 6 posts
For Senior Manager:10 Posts
- Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator): 2 Posts
- Senior Manager IT (ETL Developer): 1 Post
- Senior Manager IT (Software Developer): 2 Posts
- Senior Manager IT(Finacle Developer) : 2 Posts
Bank of Baroda Recruitment SO Selection Process:
- The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
- However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive/Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
Scheme of Online Examination:
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be reduced.
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns||Total Marks|
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.100/-
- GEN/ OBC category: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Bank will be holding online test at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur & Vishakhapatnam
How to apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 for SO?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 13 July to 2 August 2019.
For More details & Apply : Click here
- Online Registration of Application starts from – 13.07.2019
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 02.08.2019