TCS Walk-in Drive Drive 2017 for Freshers entry level 2016 batch graduates.The eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
TCS Walk-in Details:
|Venue Date||2 & 3 March 2017|
- Any Arts & Science graduates 2016 (pass out only) freshers can apply Graduates B.Com/ B.B.A/B.B.M/ BA/ BMS/BSc (General) are only eligible.
- BSc Statistics / ISM/Computer Science / IT & BA Economics graduates are not eligible.
- B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MBA, MSc, MCA, M.Com, M.A, BSc IT, MSc IT & M.Tech graduates are not eligible.
- Should have Good Communication skill.
- Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation).
- Not more than 2 years of gap in Education.
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates need not apply.
- Ready to work in any shifts.
- Should not have any arrears/Back logs.
- Candidate would need to carry a copy of the resume & 2 passport size Photograph with Original photo ID proof (Mandatory).
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
How to apply TCS Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive in following venue on 2 & 3 March 2017
Date: 2nd March 2017 Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Swami Dayananda College,
Manjakkudi, Tiruvarur District,
Tamil Nadu – 612610
Date: 3rd March 2017 Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Tamil Nadu 613401
If interested and eligible, Kindly revert with below details and fill the online TCS application form.
Steps to fill in TCS Online Application Form:
- Login to www.careers.tcs.com
- Click on Entry level freshers link.
- Click on BPS option.
- Click on New candidate to register for the first time.
- Click on off campus applicants option.
- Fill in the details. (Mention the Source type as Web)
- You will receive your unique DT number.
- Mention your DT number on your resume along with your referral name as Web (Sriram -HR).