TCS Walk-in Drive Drive 2019 scheduled for Citizen Service Executive (CSE) for Any degree Freshers graduates at Bangalore Office. The eligibility criteria and venue details are given below.
TCS Walk-in Details:
|Job Role||Citizen Service Executive (CSE)|
|Batch||2016, 2017, 2018|
|Salary||Rs 1.5 to 1.75 LPA|
|Venue Date||11 to 13 February 2019|
- BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 45% and above only)
- Freshers preferred (2016, 2017 & 2018 Pass-outs)
- Decent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good personality and customer handling skills
- Proficient in English and Local language (Kannada)
- Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
- Full time courses only can be considered.
- No calling, No Selling, Completely Operational role
- Age – 21 – 26 Yrs
- Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total
- Candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech & M.Sc candidates need not to apply).
- Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
- Approximate Total Monthly Gross: Rs. 14500/-
How to apply TCS Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 11 February to 13 February 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Venue Date: 11 Feb to 13 Feb 2019 (Monday – Wednesday) Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue 1: (We have 3 requirements in Lalbagh PSK)
Passport Seva Kendra – Lalbagh
No-45, Prestige Libra, Near Urvashi Theatre
Lal Bagh Main Road, Bangalore
Contact Person: Ganga Sankar
Venue 2: (We have 3 requirements in Saiarcade PSK)
Passport Seva Kendra, Saiarcade
Survey No: 56/P, Devarabisanahalli
Marathahalli Outer Ring Road.
Contact Person: Mahesh Vandal
- One Photograph (Passport Size)
- Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory)
- Class 10 Mark-Sheet
- Class 12 Mark-Sheet
- Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate
- PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate