TCS Walk-in Drive Drive 2018 scheduled for System Analyst for MBA 2016-17 Freshers graduates at Bangalore Office.The eligibility criteria and venue details are given in below.
TCS Walk-in Details:
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Experience||0 to 6 months|
|Venue Date||3 to 6 January 2018|
- MBA freshers with 0 to 6 Months experience can apply.
- Only 2016 and 2017 pass outs are eligible.
- Should have good communication skill.
- Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates need not apply
- Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation.
- Willingness to work in any Shifts.
- Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
How to apply TCS Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 3 to 6 January 2018.
Venue Date: Wednesday (3rd-Jan-2018) to Saturday (6th-Jan-2018)
Time: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.,
No 42, Gate 1 Think campus
Electronic City phase II
Bangalore – 560100
Mandatory to mention the Source detail as (Nithya HR) on top of your resume
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
How to get TCS Registration / DT number?
- Step1: Connect to the internet and click on the link https://nextstep.tcs.com (Next step TCS campus)
- Step2: Click “Register” / then click “BPS”
- Step3: Click “Off Campus Applicant”
- Step4: Fill in all your details. (Please select OTHERS in the institute name if your college name does not appear)
- Step5: Select “web” from – Source Type.
- Step6: Write “Manisha Samnani” under Source Name.
- Step7: Nearest test location: select Bangalore.
- Step8: Select your password and your security question
- Step9: Finally press Submit button.