Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TCS NQT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023: The exam pattern and Syllabus for the National Qualifier test at TCS have been released on the official website of TCS. Candidates who desire to work in top-tier industries and with industrial experts can clear TCS NQT and get into reputed institutions & corporate sectors with an assurance of a promising professional career. Candidates can get assessed with their aptitude skills, domain-specific skills, industry knowledge or work values and use the pass certificate to enter various jobs for 2 years. This article brings in the detailed TCS NQT Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the year 2023.
Current Opportunities at TCS:
TCS NQT test will commence on 14 April 2023 onwards. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma can apply for the Test. Those who are freshers are also eligible to apply for the job. Candidates will be placed all across India. Candidates can expect the best in the industry pay range ( 2.5 to 19 lakhs per annum). Click on the TCS National Qualifier Test 2023 to learn more details and apply. The last date to submit the application would be 30 March 2023.
Selection Process :
Step 1: Interested candidates can apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test
Step 2: NQT Score will be generated based on the performance in the Test
Step 3: Once the NQT Score is received, Candidates can apply to multiple jobs available on the TCS Official link
Step 4: Candidates can also apply for jobs on other Corporate websites too
Step 5: Based on the NQT Score & suitability, candidates can land their desired jobs
Official Link of TCS NQT: Click Here
TCS NQT Exam Pattern 2023 :
TCS National Qualifier Test will be conducted both online and offline. The NQT score obtained in the Test has two years of validity. Students looking for a job completed their degree between 2018 – 2024/ Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree/ Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience can prepare for the Test using the following pattern. The exam pattern for three major tests is as follows:
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) – 65 Marks – 75 Minutes
- TCS NQT – IT Career Readiness Pack – 160 Marks – 195 Minutes
- TCS NQT – BFS Career Readiness Pack – 160 Marks – 195 Minutes
TCS NQT Syllabus 2023:
NQT (Cognitive Skills)
- Candidates passing NQT (Cognitive Skills) test can apply for more than 121 IT & Non – IT job roles available on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal with an average annual pay of 19 LPA.
- Skills required: Numerical, Reasoning and Verbal abilities
- The total mark for the Cognitive skills topic is 65, lasting about 75 minutes.
- It comprises three major categories – Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
|Topics||Sub – Topics||Marks|
TCS NQT – IT Career Readiness Pack
- Candidates passing the test can join entry-level jobs such as Developer, Systems Engineer, and IT Analyst in IT Industries with an average pay of 7 lakhs per annum.
- Skills required: Coding skills, basic & advanced aptitude along with psychometric assessment
- The total marks of the IT Career Readiness Pack are 160, lasting about 195 minutes.
- It comprises three parts – Foundation Section, Advanced Section, and Attitudinal Alignment NQT.
||65 Marks||75 Mins|
||95 Marks||90 Mins|
|Attitudinal Alignment NQT||
TCS NQT – BFS Career Readiness Pack
- Candidates passing the Test are offered positions as Accounts Executive, Account Operations Officer, Data Analyst, Financial Analyst, Auditor, Operations Account Executive, Teller, or Cashier in any industry.
- Skills required: Knowledge of financial markets & services, basic aptitude along with psychometric assessment
- The total mark of the BFS Career Readiness Pack is 160, with a time duration of about 195 minutes.
- It comprises three parts: NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), and TCS iON NPT – Financial Markets and Services.
|Topics||Sub – Topics||Marks||Duration|
|NQT (Cognitive Skills)||
||65 Marks||75 Mins|
|Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test)||
|TCS iON NPT – Financial Markets and Services||
||45 Marks||60 Mins|
Hence the TCS NQT Syllabus & Exam pattern! Keeping an NQT Score certificate in hand when applying for jobs can increase your chance of getting your preferred and most suited job. Understand the Exam pattern & Syllabus fully & other requirements before preparing. To know more about the examination and other details, Click here and take a look!
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs) TCS NQT Syllabus & Exam pattern:
How long is the TCS NQT pass certificate eligible?
Once you’ve cleared the examination, you can use the pass certificate for two years to apply for jobs.
Can freshers apply for the TCS NQT test?
Yes, anyone with a degree can apply for the test.
What is the average pay range to be expected after clearing TCS NQT?
On average, one can expect a pay range of about 2.5 to 19 lakhs per annum.
Is TCS NQT an offline or online test?
The test will be conducted both offline and online mode.