Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023: Tata Technologies is scheduled to hire an Assistant Engineer for Diploma graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Stipend||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Pimpri, Maharastra|
- Education Qualification: Electrical & Electronics Engineering (only Diploma candidates)
- Experience: Minimum 1-year experience in Automotive Electricals & Electronics
- To support with Prima fascia observation of reported E&E issue on vehicle
- To have discussion with vehicle driver about details of event when issue reported
- To Investigate issue reported with multimeter/oscilloscope/E&E testing tools
- To diagnose of vehicle issue with help of Diagnostic System tool.
- To support with Root-cause identification
- To support in preparation of Analysis reports after issue resolution
- To measure leakage current for vehicle battery draining issues outside/inside TML
- To update vehicles with latest tooled up parts for validation
- To report engine/vehicle malfunctions to concerned COC.
- To learn of operating procedures of E&E components
- To preserving E&E critical parts required for emergency vehicle supports.
- To maintain of trouble shooting kit required for attending field vehicles
- To share information to SPOC for supporting some newly reported issues based on experience gained on vehicle attended.
How to apply for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here