Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech 2020/2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||6 September 2021|
Want IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp?
- BE/B.Tech – CS, IT, E&TC, Electrical, Mechanical, Automobile
- 60% throughout academics with no backlog, only 1 year preparation gap is allowed
- 2020 & 2021 batch only
- Candidate should have a UG qualification
- Minimum School Marks: Class XII Marks: 60% and Class X Marks: 60%
Registration –> Online assessment –> Technical Interview–> HR discussion –> Offer letter
- Online Assessment (90 minutes) comprising of 2 sections:
- Aptitude Test: Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 60 mins
Online Technical Assessment: 30 mins
Note: Participants who are clearing the assessment , technical interview & final HR round get an opportunity to work with Tata Technologies as a full-time employee with a minimum CTC of 4.5 Lac/annum
How to apply Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive in online by registering following link and attend test latest by 6 September 2021.
To Apply: Click here
- Registrations starts: 3rd September’21
- Registration ends: 6th September’21
- Online assessment: 5th September’21- 6th September’21.
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now