Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled for role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee(Electronic Skilled)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- BE/B.Tech – Electronics & Telecommunication,Electrical
- 60% throughout academics with no backlog, only 1 year preparation gap is allowed
- Candidate should have a UG qualification
- Good understanding Automotive E&E ( Electrical & Electronics) systems, Electric Circuits, ECU, Sensors and Harness
- Good ability handling E&E measuring instruments and basic knowledge of CAN tools
- Good understanding of Diagnostic tools and processes
- ECU software – development process knowlegde / software Flashing & Diagnostics
- Experience of automotive communication and Diagnostic protocols (CAN, LIN, UDS etc), and usage of communication and diagnostic tools. (CANoe, CANalyzer, ODX Studio, Indigo etc).
- The candidate should be aware of software architecture [AUTOSAR], development process [SPICE], methods and tools involved.
- For ex: DOORS, Clearcase, MATLAB etc
- Excellent communication skills
- M S office tools like Power point, Excel
- Good knowledge of regulatory / certification requirements like CMVR, AIS, ECE etc in the above function area
- Knowledge of wiring harness, connectors, electronics components, circuit design, debugging etc
- Knowledge of product reliability standards and reference standards like IEC, EMI/EMC, ISO
- Good verbal and written communicaton skills
- Understanding of General E&E Architecture of Vehicle
- Knowledge on E&E component validation process
How to apply Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive by following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now