Tata Power Campus Drive 2023 – Tata Power is scheduled to hire a Graduate Trainee/Diploma Engineer Trainee/Diploma Trainee-IT. Exciting career opportunities for candidates who’ll pass out in 2023 to be a part of Tata Power – India’s Largest Integrated Power Company. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee/Diploma Engineer Trainee/Diploma Engineer-IT|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Graduate Trainee: The candidates should possess a B.Sc Chemistry passing out in 2023.
Diploma Engineer Trainee: The candidates should possess a Diploma in Instrumentation passing out in 2023.
Diploma Engineer: Opportunities available for Diploma Engineers (Computer Science / IT) passing out in 2023.
About Tata Power:
- Tata Power is India’s largest integrated power company with a 107-year-old legacy committed to ‘Lighting Up Lives’ for generations to come. Our vision is to “Empower a billion lives through sustainable, affordable and innovative energy solutions”. Tata Power, together with its subsidiaries and joint entities, is present across the entire power value chain of conventional and renewable energy and next generation customer solution with future focus on innovation and technology, emphasis on renewable power, power distribution and service-led business. Tata Power has a domestic footprint with a generation capacity of 13,515 MW (FY22) from Thermal, Hydro, Waste Heat/BFG, Wind and Solar energy, out of which 4,655 MW is from “Clean and Green sources”. We have 12 million+ distribution customers and carry a clean energy portfolio of 34%. With a bold aspiration to become the ‘Most Preferred Green Energy Company’, we are proactively investing in a greener portfolio, and innovating with smart technology for a future-ready business. Tata Power has a holistic approach to Sustainability that covers environment, climate change, biodiversity and community relations.
- At Tata Power, we are on a journey to challenge conventions, set benchmarks and consistently innovate to explore solutions to meet the energy needs of the present and the future. Today, more than ever, we have a responsibility to all our stakeholders and the world at large, to find such solutions that usher in a sustainable tomorrow.
- Our highly engaged workforce is a reflection of the work environment that inspires excellence, continuous learning and a culture that encourages employees to innovate. With a strong foundation of values and ethical conduct, strong legacy and expertise across the value chain, Tata Power stands out to be one of the most valued power companies in India.
How to Apply for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details:
- Diploma Engineer-IT: Click here.
- Graduate Trainee: Click here.
- Diploma Engineer Trainees (Diploma Instrumentation): Click here.
Note: Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted directly over email.