TANUVAS Recruitment 2023 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Lab Assistant/Incubation Manager / CEO. There are 02 vacancies available for this post. Interested candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/MBA/B.V.Sc & AH can apply through postal on or before 29 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) is a veterinary university founded in 1989 in Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai, India. It is composed of the Madras Veterinary College,Vepery, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tirunelveli ; Veterinary College and Research Institute, Orathanadu, Thanjavur and the Institute of Food and Dairy Technology, Koduvalli, Chennai-52. Research farms are for leprosy bacteria, for prawn and edible fish culture, and for animal feed safety.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2023 for Lab Assistant/Incubation Manager / CEO:
|Job Role||Lab Assistant/Incubation Manager / CEO|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/MBA/B.V.Sc & AH|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 1,00,000/month|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||29 September 2023|
Incubation Manager / CEO:
- B.V.Sc. and A.H. and MBA (With minimum 2 years experience)/ M.Sc. or B. Tech with MBA with minimum 3 years experience in Business models.
- Desirable qualifications
- Proven knowledge in Animal Sciences / Veterinary Business
- Technical and commercial understanding of animal husbandry sectors – pharma, feed additives, nutrition, poultry, vaccines, diagnostics etc.
- Business Startups and Clusters
- Development of Business Plan and project proposal to Various Funding Agencies
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Fluency in Tamil language and other regional languages are advantageous
- Ability to run Section 8 company with current regulatory compliance requirements
- Demonstrated ability to engage incubated with various stakeholders such as regional and global markets, import and export procedures
- Spotting novel indigenous ideas that have the potential for business incubation
- Knowledge of intellectual property rights management and protection (patent, GI, Trademark etc.,)
- Proven ability to successfully organise/workshop/investor meet Offline and online marketing tools
- B.Sc./ B.Tech. in life sciences / biological science courses from any reputed University
- Desirable qualifications: Proven knowledge on
- Molecular Biology Techniques such as PCR, Gel Electrophoresis etc.,
- Handling of Major / Minor equipments
- Computer applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to write correspondence and reports
- Incubation Manager / CEO: Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
No.of.vacancies: 02 Posts
- Incubation Manager / CEO: 01 Post
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
Selection Process :
- The selection process includes interviews.
- The date of examination and/or interview will be intimated to only the eligible and shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by sending filled-in applications along with copies of self-attested documents/testimonials by Post/Courier to the mentioned address on or before 29 September 2023.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here.
The Project Coordinator,
VIF @ TANUVAS and Director,
Centre for Animal Health Studies,
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai – 600 051.
- Superscription of “Application for the Post of………………….. under BIRAC-BioNEST” (indicate the post chosen under BIRAC -BioNEST)
- If a candidate is interested in applying for more than one post, separate applications should be submitted for each post.