Syntel Off Campus Drive-Syntellect 2019 Scheduled for 2019 Batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Syntel Off Campus Drive-Syntellect 2019 Details:
|Job Location||Pune, Mumbai, Chennai|
|Venue Date||10 & 11 November 2018|
2019 Full-Time graduates: Only from recognized universities
Courses & Streams :
- B.Sc/BCA/BCS: Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology
- M.Sc/MCS: Computer Science, Information Technology
- Aggregate %: Minimum 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG) and Post- Graduation (PG) [All Semesters]
- Backlog: NO current backlog(s)
- Education Break: Maximum 1-year break in education is allowed (from X/SSC to Highest
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Flexible to work in any shift (Morning / Afternoon / Night) / 24*7
- Job Location: Pune/ Mumbai / Chennai – Syntel reserves the right of allocation
How to apply Syntel Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in the following link and attend the drive in the following venue on 10 & 11 November 2018 .
To Apply : Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
SASI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING,
Near Aerodrome, Tadepalligudem- 534101
West Godavari District,