Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Spices Board Recruitment 2023: Spices Board Recruitment notification announced for the post of Field Coordinator Trainee. There is currently 02 posts available. Candidates who have completed B.Sc in relevant streams can apply for the job. Selection will be made based on a written test. Detailed qualification and selection details are mentioned below.
Spices Board Of India: It is the Indian government regularity and it was constituted on 26 February 1987. Its headquarters is in Kochi and Subash Vasu is the current chairman of the spices board. It is one of the five commodity boards functioning under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It has the responsibility for the production/development of cardamom and the export promotion of 52 spices. It started the online campaign called the spice train to educate the Indians about the country’s rich spice heritage.
Spices Board Recruitment 2023 for Field Coordinator Trainee:
|Job Role||Field Coordinator Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Interview Date||10 May 2023|
- B.Sc (Agriculture / Horticulture) or B.Sc (Botany//Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Forestry) with working knowledge in computer.
- Desirable: Practical experience in extension or research field or handling technical queries on crop management from farmers.
- Good writing and communicative skills in English and Gujarathi.
- Conduct of baseline survey of farmers in project villages and other stakeholders in spices supply chain.
- Organise and conduct training programmes for farmers in project villages.
- Guide farmers for documentation under certification programmes.
- Assist FPOs in market linkages and develop projects for obtaining financial assistance from NABARD or other financial institutions.
- Collection and compilation of data, and preparation of monthly reports on activities undertaken in project villages.
Age Limit ( As on 10 May 2023 ): Not more than 35 years.
Salary: Rs 22,000/- per month.
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts (A panel will be prepared for future requirements).
- The selection process includes a walk-in-Test/Interview.
- Walk in test shall consist of written test and Computer proficiency test.
How to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend a walk-in-Test/Interview on 10 May 2023 at 10.00 am.
For more details: Click here
- The applicants are advised to keep their e-mail ID and mobile number active for receiving communications from the Spices Board.
- Tenure of Training: Up to December 2023 (may be extended further based on the performance and extension of the project).
- Training Location: Regional Office, Unjha, Gujarat.
- Eligible candidate appearing for the test should bring with them all necessary documents given below:
- Passport size colour photograph
- Original certificates for Identity proof (Voter card, Aadhaar card etc.)
- Proof of age
- Proof of education and experience.
- One set of attested photocopies of the above documents.
Spices Board Regional Office,
Gujarat- 384 170.
Phone – 02767 250142.