Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Southern Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 Job notification announced for the posts of Act Apprenticeship in various disciplines.There are totally huge number of vacancies are available. Candidates with the eligibility of ITI are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode.The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below .
South East Central Railway:
One of 18 railway zonal regions in India is South East Central Railway. The headquarter is located in Bilaspur and other division offices in Nagpur, Bilaspur, and Raipur. The South East Central Railway zone was incorporated on 20 September 1998. The regional hub of the South East Central Railway zone is located in Bilaspur railway station. Mumbai-Howrah and Mumbai-Katni-Bilaspur rail lines will be the main lines under SECR Zone.
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2023 for Act Apprenticeship:
|Job Role||Act Apprenticeship|
|Total Vacancies||1785 Posts|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Location||Kharagpur / Chakradapur / Santragachi / Ranchi|
|Last Date||02 February 2023|
Educational Qualification for Act Apprenticeship:
Candidates with the qualification of Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) and an ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ):
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed
24 years of age.
Age Relaxation :
Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates. Upper age limit is relaxable by additional 10 years for ex-serviceman upto the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 06 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. Service on Civil side after availing of the Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
Total No. of . Vacancies :
There are totally 1785 Posts are available in this recruitment .The categories are given below:
- Kharagpur Workshop – 360 Posts
- Signal & Telecom(Workshop)/Kharagpur – 87 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/Kharagpur – 120 Posts
- SSE (Works)/Engg/Kharagpur – 28 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Kharagpur – 121 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/Kharagpur – 50 Posts
- Senior Dee(G)/Kharagpur – 90 Posts
- Trd Depot/Electrical/Kharagpu – 40 Posts
- Emu Shed/Electrical/Tpkr – 40 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Santragachi – 36 Posts
- Senior Dee(G)/Chakradharpur – 93 Posts
- Electric Traction Depot/Chakradharpur – 30 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Chakradharpur – 65 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Tata – 72 Posts
- Engineering Workshop/Sini – 20 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/Sini – 100 Posts
- SE (Works)/Engg/Chakradharpur – 7 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Bondamunda – 26 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/Bondamunda – 50 Posts
- Senior Dee(G)/Adra – 52 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Adra – 30 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/Bksc – 65 Posts
- Trd Depot/Electrical/Adra – 33 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Bksc – 30 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Rou – 31 Posts
- SSE(Works)/Engg/Adra – 25 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Ranchi – 24 Posts
- Senior Dee(G)/Ranchi – 30 Posts
- TRDDepot/Electrical/Ranchi – 10 Posts
- SSE (Works)/Engg/Ranchi – 10 Posts
Selection Process of Southern Eastern Railway Recruitment :
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared (Trade-wise) in respect of all the
candidates who apply against the notification in respective trades.
- The merit list in each trade will be prepared percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation with minimum 50%
(aggregate) marks. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or group of subjects.
- Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted in respective trades, will be called for document
verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
Application Fees :
- Application fees (non-refundable) – Rs.100/-
- No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- The application fee has to be paid in Online mode only.
How to apply for Southern Eastern Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through their official website of Southern Eastern Railways latest by 02 February 2023. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, etc must match with the same that have been recorded in the Matriculation certificate.The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail IDs which need to be kept active over the entire process of selection, since communication for further selection processes will be made through these media.
For more details : Click Here
To Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now