South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – SECR Jobs for 432 posts of Apprentices in various trades at Bilaspur Division. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
|Job location||Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Last date||31 July 2018|
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018): 15 to 24 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Ex-serviceman and PWDs.
SECR – Trade wise vacancies: 432 Posts
- COPA – 86 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 17 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 16 Posts
- Fitter – 70 Posts
- Electrician – 40 Posts
- Wireman – 40 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 5 Posts
- RAC Mechanic – 5 Posts
- Moto Vehicle Mechanic – 8 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 16 Posts
- Welder – 40 Posts
- Plumber -10 Posts
- Mason – 10 Posts
- Painter – 10 Posts
- Carpenter – 10 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 5 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mech) – 4 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Surveyor – 10 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 10 Posts
Training & Stipend: Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period mentioned against each trade. They will be paid stipend during their training as per the rules of Central Government. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
South East Central Railway Recruitment Selection process:
The following criteria is prescribed for preparation of merit in the selection:-
Taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation [with minimum 50%(aggregate) marks] and IT examination giving equal weightage to both (railway Establishment Rule 201/2017).
How to apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here