South East Central Railway SECR Recruitment 2019 – SECR Job notification for Trade Apprentices at Raipur Divisions including the post of COPA, Stenographer (English & Hindi), Fitter, Electrician, Wireman, Electronics Mechanic, Welder, Plumber, Inspector, Painter, Carpenter, Machinist, Turner, and M.M.vehicle. The detailed eligibility and application process of South East Central Railway Recruitment are given below.
South East Central Railway:
One of 18 railway zonal regions in India is South East Central Railway. The headquarter is located in Bilaspur and other division offices in Nagpur, Bilaspur, and Raipur.The South East Central Railway zone was incorporated on 20 September 1998. The regional hub of the South East Central Railway zone is located in Bilaspur railway station. Mumbai-Howrah and Mumbai-Katni-Bilaspur rail lines will be the main lines under SECR Zone.
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
SECR Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice at Raipur:
|Last date||25 July 2019|
- Must have passed the 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Must have passed I.T.1 course in relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit( as on 01.07.2019):
- Minimum Age Limit is 15 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 24 years.
- 05 years for SC/ ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates
For Raipur Division: 255 Posts
- Welder: 28 Posts
- Turner: 23 Posts
- Carpender: 23 Posts
- Fitter: 87 Posts
- Electrician: 71 Posts
- Stenographer (English):02 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi): 02 Posts
- Painter: 03 Posts
- Inspector: 3 Posts
- Computer Operator: 08 Posts
- Office Assistant: 05 Posts
For Wagon Repair Shop/ Raipur:158 Posts
- Fitter:69 Posts
- Welder:69 Posts
- Electrician:9 Posts
- Machinist:5 Posts
- M.M Vehicle:3 Posts
- Turner:3 Posts
SECR Recruitment Selection Procedure:
The selection will be made on the basis of merit list followed by medical examination will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates in the merit list.
Note: Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period 1 Year for each trade. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
Scheme of Selection:
- The preparation of merit in the selection will be done by taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculations [ with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination.
- Selected candidates may be advised to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed proforma.
- The selected candidates or, if he is minor, his guardian has been enter into a contract of apprenticeship with the employer.
How to apply for South East Central Railway SECR Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online on or before 25 July 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
In case of any query please contact the office during Office hours (Monday to Friday 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM).
- Landline No: 0771-2252294
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Office Address: Sr.Divisional Personnel Office, DRM Office Complex, Near Walter
Gate, Raipur (C.G.) Pin No- 492008
SECR Recruitment for Apprentice at Bilaspur:(Expired)
|Last date||15 July 2019|
- Must have passed the 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent and
- Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019): Between 15 to 24 years
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years for PWD & Ex-Servicemen
SECR Apprentice – Trade wise vacancies: 432 Posts
- COPA- 90 Posts
- Stenographer English- 20 Posts
- Stenographer Hindi- 20 Posts
- Fitter- 80 Posts
- Electrician-50 Posts
- Wireman- 50 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic- 6 posts
- RAC Mechanic- 6 posts
- Welder- 40 posts
- Plumber- 10 Posts
- mason- 10 Posts
- painter- 10 Posts
- Carpenter-10 Posts
- Machinist- 10 Posts
- Turner- 10 Posts
- Sheet metal Worker-10 Posts
SECR Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process will be based on the merit list. Merit list prepared on the following criteria Taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
How to apply for SECR Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 July 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
To Apply: Click here