South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – SECR has released the job notification for Sports Persons against Sports Quota 2019-20 for filling up 26 Group ‘C’ vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ITI/Any Degree within the age limit of 18 to 25 years can apply for this job. Selection is based on the performance during the trial and interview. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 13 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of South East Central Railway Recruitment are given below.
South East Central Railway:
One of 18 railway zonal regions in India is South East Central Railway. The headquarter is located in Bilaspur and other division offices in Nagpur, Bilaspur, and Raipur.The South East Central Railway zone was incorporated on 20 September 1998. The regional hub of the South East Central Railway zone is located in Bilaspur railway station. Mumbai-Howrah and Mumbai-Katni-Bilaspur rail lines will be the main lines under SECR Zone.
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
SECR Recruitment 2020 for Sports Quota:
|Job Role||Group ‘C’ (Sports Quota)|
|Salary||Level of Pay 2 – 5|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13 January 2020|
Level – 2 (1900/-)/3 (2000/-):
- 12th or equivalent or 10th + ITI (for technical posts)
Level – 4 (2400/-):
- Graduation or 12th with physics & maths/ stenography (Hindi or English as per scheduled standards for recruitment in rlys) etc
Level – 5 (2800/-):
- Graduation from any recognized university.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 to 25 years
(No age relaxation is permitted either lower or upper age limits)
Event & Level wise vacancies: 26 Posts
- Athletics – Men & Women: 2 Posts
- Badminton – Men & Women: 4 Posts
- Basket Ball – Men & Women: 3 Posts
- Cricket – Women: 4 Posts
- Handball – Women: 1 Post
- Hockey – Men: 3 Posts
- Kabaddi – Men: 1 Post
- Kho-Kho – Men: 1 Post
- Volley Ball – Men: 1 Post
- Basket Ball – Women: 1 Post
- Boxing – Women: 3 Posts
- Handball – Women: 2 Posts
SECR Recruitment Selection process:
Selection will be based upon performance in sports Trial and Interview.
Examination Fee: Check the advertisement notification to know the fees
How to Apply SECR Recruitment 2020 for Group ‘ C’ Sports Quota?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 13 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
SECR Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice at Raipur:(Expired)
|Last date||25 July 2019|
- Must have passed the 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Must have passed I.T.1 course in relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit( as on 01.07.2019):
- Minimum Age Limit is 15 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 24 years.
- 05 years for SC/ ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates
For Raipur Division: 255 Posts
- Welder: 28 Posts
- Turner: 23 Posts
- Carpender: 23 Posts
- Fitter: 87 Posts
- Electrician: 71 Posts
- Stenographer (English):02 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi): 02 Posts
- Painter: 03 Posts
- Inspector: 3 Posts
- Computer Operator: 08 Posts
- Office Assistant: 05 Posts
For Wagon Repair Shop/ Raipur:158 Posts
- Fitter:69 Posts
- Welder:69 Posts
- Electrician:9 Posts
- Machinist:5 Posts
- M.M Vehicle:3 Posts
- Turner:3 Posts
SECR Recruitment Selection Procedure:
The selection will be made on the basis of merit list followed by medical examination will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates in the merit list.
Note: Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period 1 Year for each trade. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
Scheme of Selection:
- The preparation of merit in the selection will be done by taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculations [ with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination.
- Selected candidates may be advised to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed proforma.
- The selected candidates or, if he is minor, his guardian has been enter into a contract of apprenticeship with the employer.
How to apply for South East Central Railway SECR Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online on or before 25 July 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
In case of any query please contact the office during Office hours (Monday to Friday 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM).
- Landline No: 0771-2252294
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Office Address: Sr.Divisional Personnel Office, DRM Office Complex, Near Walter
Gate, Raipur (C.G.) Pin No- 492008