5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
SDCCB Recruitment 2020 – Sambalpur District Cooperative Central Bank (SDCCB) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Support Staff (Peon) for 30 vacancies through direct recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of 10th pass within the age limit of 21 to 32 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at www.sambalpurdccb.com on or before 25 May 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
SDCCB Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Support Staff (Peon)|
|Job Location||Bargarh (Odisha)|
|Last Date||25 May 2020|
Sambalpur District Cooperative Central Bank (SDCCB) Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates must have passed 10th Standard Examination/ Matriculation with Odia as one of the subjects up to Class-VII or its equivalent examination.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2020): 21 to 32 years
- SEBC – 3 years
- ST/SC/Women/Ex-Serviceman – 5 years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 years
Categories Wise Vacancies: Total – 30 Posts
- Unreserved – 15 posts
- ST – 07 posts
- SC – 05 posts
- SEBC – 03 posts
SDCCB Recruitment Selection Process for Support Staff (Peon):
- Selection will be based on the written examination for the shortlisted candidates
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in Class-X (Matriculation)
Scheme of Examination:
- The written examination is based on (Offline mode, through OMR sheet).
- The written examination shall be of objective type (multiple choice).
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Question paper for the examination will be bilingual i.e. Odia and English
|General knowledge||35||120 Mins|
- Unreserved/ SEBC – 700/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman – 400/-
Mode of Payment: Through online payment
How to apply SDCCB Recruitment 2020 for Support Staff (Peon)?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.sambalpurdccb.com) website on or before 25 May 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
SDCCB Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at SDCCB Recruitment?
Ans. At present SDCCB having vacancies for Support Staff (Peon) – 30 posts
Q2. Who can apply for SDCCB Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who pass 10th class are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for SDCCB Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at (www.sambalpurdccb.com) website on or before 25 May 2020.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now