Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
RRB NTPC Admit card: Railway Recruitment Board Published the detailed Notification for Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) on 28 Feb 2019 for the aspirants of Railway Board. Under the notification, there will be 35277 vacancies for Non-Technical Categories in Graduate and Under Graduate posts. The Railway Recruitment conduct the NTPC examination for the post as Station Master, Ticket Clerk, JAA, Goods Guard, Jr Accountant, Junior Clerk, Train Clerk, Typist. NTPC selection can have the following stage of recruitment as two stages of Computer Based Test (CBT), Typing skill test, Document verification, and Medical test. The RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 admit card is not yet declared.
Update on 24.07.2019: Recent update from Railway Recruitment Board for Non-Technical Popular Category(NTPC) is the date of admit card and examination will be announced by end of June. The NTPC examination will be held with a period of 10 to 15 days. Admit card will be released 4 days before the examination.
RRB NTPC Admit card 2019:
The Railway Recruitment Board so far announced the tentative date of exam will be taken between June-September 2019. The board will make a notification for Admit card for CBT 1st stage exam to the candidates registered mobile number and Email id. And it will be expected to be released in the first week of July 2019. Admit card will be released for the those submit the online application on or before the last date. To download the admit card candidates have to follow steps with their application number and password:-
Step 1: Visit the Official site of RRB with your Regional information.
(Example: For Chennai Region visit: http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/)
Step 2: Find and Click the RRB NTPC admit card tab.
Step 3: Enter the Registration Number and the Password.
Step 4: View the NTPC Hall ticket / Admit card details.
Step 5: Kindly take a Printout of your admit card for future reference.
RRB Region Wise Website:
Discrepancy while checking RRB Admit card 2019:
Candidates can use the given helpline system for following reasons incase of Server errors while checking the admit card or else they can find any mistakes in the information listed in the admit card or while forgetting their Registration number and Password.
- RRB Helpline Number: Helpline number will be available with regional information on the official website.With this contact RRB to ask your queries.
- Mobile Number: You can ask the board with the mobile number which will send the notification while registering the application form.
- Email id: You can send the mail as your problem to the mail address which confirms your registration while registering.
Special Arrangement for Candidates Comfort:
- Candidates can change their examination center based on their comfort of availability by visiting the official website. With the help of Help desk Tab in the official website fill your problem after that enter the cite you preferred. If it’s applicable the board will change it otherwise not.
- Travel arrangements for RRB NTPC candidates belong to SC & ST categories. They can get a pass for second class travel on the railways as free. For that, they have to submit the Community certificate while filling up the application as well as carry out the copy of community certificate while traveling.
How to apply for RRB NTPC Travel Facility?
SC/ST candidates can download their pass which is released online. For that, they have to submit their registration number and date of birth. Candidates who are successfully uploaded their community certificate along with the application can download their admit card. The facility will be provided with a Sleeper class. They can utilize the free journey to the exam center with this pass.
RRB NTPC Selection Process 2019:
Recruitment for RRB NTPC 2019 will be in several stages of examination. For each stage, qualified candidates can get the admit card from the RRB Board in the first week of July 2019. The NTPC examination pattern is given below:-
Stage 1: All candidates who are registered will appear for the Preliminary Exam (ie)Computer Based Test(CBT).
Stage 2: The Second stage of Computer Based Test common for all posts.
Stage 3: Computer Based Aptitude Test for who applied for Traffic Assistant and Stationmaster.
Stage 4: Typing Skill Test for the candidates who applied for Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist and Senior Time Keeper.
Stage 5: Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test for shortlisted candidates in the above procedure.
RRB NTPC CBT Admit card 2019:
RRB NTPC Computer-Based Test 1 Admit card: All registered candidates can download the admit card for stage 1 CBT on the official website. Stage 1 computer-based test will be in qualifying nature.
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Exam pattern:
Total marks of the Computer-based test will be 100 marks. The time duration for the general candidates is 90 minutes while for PWD candidates 120 minutes. Question will be asked in the following pattern:-
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
RRB NTPC Computer-Based Test 2 Admit card: Students who qualified the RRB NTPC CBT-1 will be eligible to appear for Stage 2 CBT. Admit card will be released within one month from CBT-1 result declaration.
|Category||No. of Qns||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35|
RRB NTPC Skill Test/Aptitude test Admit card: Candidates who applied for Traffic Assistant and Stationmaster can download admit card for the Aptitude test. While for Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist and Senior Time Keeper candidates admit card will be released for Skill test/Type test.
Scheme of Computer Based Test Pattern:
- The syllabus for the computer-based test I and II will be the same as General Awareness, Mathematics, General Intelligence, and reasoning.
- The number of questions asked will be changed in two stages of the Computer Based Test.
- The total marks will be 100 marks for Computer Based Test -I and 120 marks for Computer Based Test -II.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be added while for wrong answer 1/3 mark will be reduced.
Note: To Check detailed syllabus and exam pattern Click here.
What next after downloading RRB NTPC Admit card:
After downloading the RRB NTPC Admit card candidates can find out the space for self-declaration. In that space, they have to fill the details like,
- Left Thumb Impression
Those details have to be filled in front of the invigilator at the time of the examination. While the candidates fill those details before the examination will be rejected from the examination.
RRB NTPC Examination vacancies:
Total of 35,277 Posts in Undergraduate and graduate vacancy details with pay scale is listed below:-
- For Under Graduate Posts: The post under this category will get a pay of Rs.19,900 per month. vacancy details are given:-
|Post Name||No of vacancy|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||4319 Posts|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||760 Posts|
|Junior Time Keeper||17 Posts|
|Trains Clerk||592 Posts|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||4940 Posts|
- For Graduate Posts: The Commercial Apprentice and Station Master post will get a pay of Rs.35,400 /- per month. Apart from these following post, else can get the salary of Rs.29,200/- per month.
|Post Name||No of vacancy|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5638 Posts|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||3164 Posts|
|Traffic Assistant||88 Posts|
|Goods Guard||5748 Posts|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||2873 Posts|
|Senior Time Keeper||14 Posts|
|Station Master||6865 Posts|
|Commercial Apprentice||259 Posts|
Documents needed for RRB NTPC Examination:
Candidates have to carry out the RRB Admit card while entering the examination call. Without the admit card candidates are not allowed to take the examination. Along with the admit card candidates have to carry any of Photo IDs like Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, and PAN card.
Enlisted details on RRB NTPC Admit card 2019:
RRB NTPC Hall Ticket will be enclosed with the details of candidates profile, examinations details, important instructions, and etc. candidates have to verify those details in order to predict the discrepancies on the admit card details.
- Candidates Name
- Register Number
- Date of Birth
- Fathers name
- Exam Name
- Date and Time of Examination
- Venue name and code
- Important Instructions
- Signature and Photograph of candidates
- Space for Invigilator signature.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now