RPSC Recruitment 2018 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) notifications for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (TSP) Exam and 130 vacancies of Assistant Agriculture Officer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RPSC Recruitment 2018:
List of current vacancies in Rajasthan PSC:
|Job Role||No. of Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer||130||RPSC AAO Vacancy|
|RAS/RTS Exam||37||RPSC RAS/RTS|
RPSC Recruitment for Assistant Agriculture Officer:
|Job Role||Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO)|
|Salary||Pay Matrix Level – 11|
|Application Start Date||6 June 2018|
|Last Date||30 June 2018|
- B.Sc. (Agriculture) or B.Sc. (Horticulture) Honours of a University established by Law in India.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture
Age limit(As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) – 10 yrs for General, 13 yrs for OBC, 15 yrs for SC/ST
Post wise vacancies: 130 Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Officer (Non – TSP Area) – 115 Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Officer (TSP Area) – 15 Posts
RPSC Recruitment AAO Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination and Interview.
How to apply RPSC Recruitment for Assistant Agriculture Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 6 June to 30 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application from 6 June 2018)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now