RMRCNE Recruitment 2023 – ICMR – Regional Medical Research Centre, N.E Region notification announced for the posts of Technical Assistant/Technician/Laboratory Attendant. There are 15 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/10th pass/B.V.Sc/B.Sc/Diploma can apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online & by postal. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ICMR- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE, Dibrugarh, was established in 1982. This center is one of the permanent institutes of the Indian Council of medical research. The current research focuses on Mosquito-borne diseases, HIV and drug abuse, Trematode infection, and Haemoglobinopathies. The secondary focus is on the Cancer nasopharynx, esophagus, stomach, Cardiovascular diseases, Medicinal plants of NE India, and Nutrition.
RMRCNE Recruitment 2023 for Technical Assistant/Technician/Laboratory Attendant:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant/Technician/Laboratory Attendant|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 – 1,12,400/-|
|Last Date||09 August 2023|
- Veterinary Sciences: 1st class Bachelor’s degree (Minimum three years) in Veterinary Sciences (B.V. Sc.) from a recognized University.
- Life sciences: 1st class Bachelor’s degree (Minimum three years) in Zoology from a recognized University.
- Bioscience & Bioinformatics: 1st class Bachelor’s degree (Minimum three years) in Bioscience & Bioinformatics (or) Biotechnology from a recognized University.
- Life Sciences: 12th or Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and At least One-year Diploma in MLT from a Govt. recognized institution.
- Computer Sciences: 12th or Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and At least One-year Diploma in Computer Applications/Science from a Govt. recognized institution.
Laboratory Attendant -I:
- 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and
- One year working of experience in a Govt. recognized/approved/registered lab.
- Technical Assistant: 30 years
- Technician -I: 28 years
- Laboratory Attendant -I: 25 years
- Age relaxation of up to 5 years for Scheduled caste (SC) and up to 3 years for Other Backward shall be allowed as per DoPT guidelines.
- Candidates belonging to SC/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS should furnish their certificates in the prescribed format, failing which, their applications will not be considered.
- Age relaxation of up to 5 years for Group ‘B’ posts and up to 40 years for Group ‘C’ posts are allowed to the Government servant shall be allowed subject as per DoPT guidelines.
- This concession is admissible to such Government servants as are working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of posts.
- Persons working on ICMR projects continuously shall be eligible for age relaxation up to five years provided he/she has entered into project service within the prescribed age limit for the post.
- The age relaxation for reserved category applicants is admissible only in the case of vacancies being reserved for such categories.
- The reserved category applicants, who apply against unreserved vacancies, will get age relaxation to the extent it is available to UR category candidates.
- Technical Assistant: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Technician -I: Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Laboratory Attendant -I: Rs 18,000 – 56,900/-
No.of. Vacancies: 15 Posts
Laboratory Attendant -I: 4 Posts
Technical Assistant: 3 Posts
- Veterinary Sciences: 01 Post
- Life sciences: 01 Post
- Bioscience & Bioinformatics: 01 Post
Technician -I: 8 Posts
- Life Sciences: 07 Posts
- Computer Sciences: 01 Post
- The selection process includes a CBT.
- CBT (Computer Based Test) will be conducted for 100 marks.
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee as per GoI orders.
- ICMR employees are not exempted from the payment of the fee.
- All other applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee in the form of an Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 300/- only in favor of “Director, ICMR-RMRC, Dibrugarh” and payable at Dibrugarh.
How to Apply for RMRCNE Recruitment 2023?
Candidates have to register online by the given link before applying for the job latest by 09 August 2023. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form by speed post/registered post to the mentioned address latest by 12 August 2023.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
To Register: Click here
Note: The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation.
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre,
Dibrugarh – 786 003,