RGNIYD Recruitment 2020 – Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu invites online application for the post of Faculty in Applied Psychology & Social Work Department for 03 vacancies. Candidtaes who completed their Master‘s degree/ PhD are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.rgniyd.gov.in) website on or before 10 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
RGNIYD Recruitment 2020:
|Job Location||Sriperumbudur (Tamilnadu)|
|Last Date||10 August 2020|
- Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR OR
- PhD degree from a university/institution with a ranking in top 500 in the World University ranking (at any time) by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), the Times Higher Education (THE) and Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Note – NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/ SLET/ SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET.
Department Wise Vacancies:
- Applied Psychology: 02 Posts
- Social Work: 01 Post
RGNIYD Recruitment Selection Process for Faculty:
- Selection will be based on interview
- The hard copy of application along with the self‐attested copy of certificates should be submitted only by the shortlisted candidates at the time of interview for verification failing which the candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Note – The interview will be held in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Chennai to Bangalore Highway, Sriperumbudur – 602 105, Tamil Nadu. Change of venue, if any, for interview will be intimated later.
- For SC / ST categories: Rs.300/-
- For Others (UR / OBC) categories: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment – Payment can be made through online only
How to Apply RGNIYD Recruitment 2020 for Faculty?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.rgniyd.gov.in) website on or before 10 August 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date for online application: 21 July 2020, 06.00 hrs
- Closing date for online application: 10 August 2020, 23.59 hrs
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now