Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
RGNIYD Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Trained Tutor/Writing Fellow. There are 02 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
RGNIYD Recruitment 2023 for Trained Tutor/Writing Fellow:
|Job Role||Trained Tutor/Writing Fellow|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 25,000 – 35,000/-|
|Interview Date||14 March 2023|
- Trained Tutor/Writing Fellow: PG in Humanities and Social / Behavioural Sciences discipline with good writing skills.
- Trained Tutor: At least two years of experience in Consultation and Academic English Support, Proof Reading & Editing Support. Duration: 11 months
- Writing Fellow: Experienced or Fresher’s can also apply. Duration: 06 months.
- Trained Tutor: Rs 35,000/-
- Writing Fellow: Rs 25,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Trained Tutor: 01 Post
- Writing Fellow: 01 Post
Selection Process of RGNIYD Recruitment 2023:
The selection process includes Interview.
How to apply for RGNIYD Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview along with prescribed application form on 14 March 2023 from 9.30 am onwards.
For more details: Click here
For the Application Form: Click here
- Registration Time: 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM
- Time of Walk-in-Interview: 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
- The post is purely temporary and contractual in nature.
- The selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports,
Government of India,
Sriperumbudur – 602 105,