Repco Bank Recruitment 2019 notifications for the post of Junior Assistant/Clerks/Typist for the candidates who having Graduation in any discipline. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Repco Bank Recruitment 2019:
Repco Bank Recruitment for Clerk/Typist(contract):
|Salary||As per bank norms|
|Last Date||18 June 2019|
- Graduation in any discipline through a regular stream of 10th, 12th.
- Candidates must pass higher grade in typing exam.
Note: The following post is a contract post for one year and it extendable to maximum one year.
Age Limit(as on 30.4.2019): Age between 21 to 28 years
Repco Bank Recruitment post wise vacancies:
Repco Bank Recruitment Selection process:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Verification of Credentials.
How to apply for Repco bank recruitment?
Eligible and interested candidates send the resume through courier/postal to the below mentioned address on or before 18 June 2019.
For more details: click here
The General Manager (Admin),
No.33 North Usman Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai 600 017.
Repco Bank Recruitment for Junior Assistant/Clerk:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant/Clerk|
|Salary||Rs. 11,765 – Rs. 31,540|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||20 June 2019|
- Graduation in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC.
- addition to that candidate should possess knowledge of Computers.
Note: Able to Read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State.
Age limit (as on 30/04/2019): Between 21 to 28 years.
- SC/ST/Repatriate- 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy layer)- 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen- 3 Years
- SC/ST Disabled Ex-servicemen- 8 Years
- Widows and Divorced women- 9 years
- Persons with disabilities (min 40%)-10 years
Repco Bank Recruitment(Community Wise Vacancies):
- General EWS-4 Posts
- General Others-16 Posts
- SC- 6 posts
- ST- 3 Posts
- OBC-11 Posts
Repco Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk Selection Process:
- Applied candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Online test Conducted by the bank.
- Candidates who qualified the Online test will be called for verification of original documents.
- There will be no interview conducted for Junior Assistant/Clerk Post.
Online test Exam pattern:
The Junior Assistant/Clerk recruitment online test will consist of 200 questions out of 200 marks with a duration of 2 hours.
|Name of the Test||No.of Questions||Max.Marks|
Repco Bank online Examination Centre:
Online Examination will be scheduled to be carried at 6 examination centres viz:-
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates- Rs.400/-
- For General and all others- Rs.700/-
Mode of Payment: payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply Repco Bank Recruitment for Junior Assistant/Clerk?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 20th June 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
- Opening date of Online Registration- 03.06.2019
- Closing date of Online Registration- 20.06.2019
- Call letters Downloading – 01.07.2019 onwards
- Tentative date of Online Test- 07.07.2019