Repco Bank Recruitment 2018 notifications for the post of Assistant Manager – Legal (Scale I) for Law graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Repco Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager – Legal|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 July 2018|
Educational Qualifications: A Pass with minimum 60% in aggregate in BL/LLB (3 years or 5 years integrated course) from a recognized university and enrolled as an advocate with the concerned Bar Council.
Experience: Candidate should Possess Two years’ experience of practice at BAR or Judicial service and/or experience of working in legal department of a reputed bank or the Central/State Government or any NBFC.
Age limit (As on 31.05.2018): 24 to 30 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/Repatriate
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
Repco Bank Asst Manager – Selection Process:
- There will be a separate process consisting of written exam/ Group Activity/ Interview for recruitment for the above post.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the process.
- The date for the selection process will be communicated to the candidates through call letters.
Application Fee: Rs.708/-
Mode of Payment: Bank Pay Order or Demand Draft issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at “CHENNAI” and should be drawn in favour of “REPCO BANK RECRUITMENT CELL”.
Examination Centre: Chennai.
How to apply Repco Bank Recruitment for AM?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 July 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The General Manager (Admin),
Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449,
No:33, North Usman Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017.