Palo Alto Networks Recruitment 2024: Palo Alto Networks is scheduled to hire an Associate IT Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates in Bangalore, India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Interested can also try Phonepe Recruitment and Esko Recruitment.
Palo Alto Networks:
Palo Alto Networks is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Palo Alto Networks Recruitment 2024 for Associate IT Software Engineer:
|Associate IT Software Engineer
|Best in Industry
Associate IT Software Engineer:
- BE/B. Tech engineering, equivalent technical degree or equivalent military experience required
- 1+ years of experience in Java development within Agile / Scrum team environments and large implementations using Test Driven Development (TDD)
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in designing and developing applications and services using SOA and Microservice methodology
- Experience in building event-driven microservices using Java and Spring boot.
- Experience with developing APIs leveraging Google Cloud Platform (GCP) OR Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Understand containerization using Docker or similar technologies
- Must be comfortable accessing and manipulating various web and local data sources such as relational MySQL and NOSQL (Firebase, Redis) databases, RESTful API calls
- Communicate project status and needs to the team and project lead to minimize any impact of change.
- Must have experience debugging, logging, and tracking issues
- Java, Spring Boot, Linux, MySQL, microservice, GIT, GCP, AWS,
- Implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance Rest API using Java
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Document technical design for new projects and enhancements to existing solutions
- Diagnose problems with existing application code and develop technical solutions that resolve the problems.
- Maintain effective relationships and rapport with your team and cross-functional team members.
- Identify business requirements by establishing personal rapport with actual, potential, and internal clients.
- Designed, developed, tested, and documented scalable, high-quality business applications.
- Build cloud-hosted services using primarily Java.
- Good understanding and experience in Microservice architecture, Java, Springboot, Rest API, JSON, SQL, NO-SQL
- Collaborate with other cross-platform team members to build effective integrations.
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews.
- Confirms program operation by conducting unit, system and integration tests – modifying program sequence and/or codes as necessary
- Prepare project-related documentation, GAP analysis, functional specifications, design specifications, and complete development activities, including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms during different project stages.
- Palo Alto Networks seeks a Java developer with experience building Applications and Rest APIs. As a Software developer, you will develop and maintain Python and Java stacks microservices.
- You will work alongside the Product Owner, Scrum master, Dev OPS engineer and Software developers to roll out changes to microservices.
- Some of them are external facing, and many of them are involved in processing business transactions.
- The microservices team works on various projects, including exposing Rest Api for content updates and activating, licensing, and renewing SAAS products and subscriptions.
- The ideal candidate also has experience in Java and has worked on event-driven microservices.
- You will greatly impact this highly visible role by adding new features and improvements to Updates Api and working on different microservices in the Nova platform.
- Join a dynamic and fast-paced team of seasoned fellow engineers designing and developing multi-tiered applications in a rapidly growing company for both consumers and to support our internal operations.
- You will work on our business applications, implementing features across the entire stack.
- Accomplish business requirements by developing and maintaining software applications and databases hosted in a cloud.
How to Apply for Palo Alto Networks Recruitment 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by using the following link.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.