Esko Recruitment Scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates for the post of Software Engineer Trainee at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Esko Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology) / MCA /M.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology) with 0-1 years of work experience in software development working as part of a team
- Knowledge of key fundamentals in software programming
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus
- Analyzing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
- Deliver software modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of customers
- Design and implement software modules
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
- Implement test strategy, deployment approach, maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Institutionalize industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Provide assistance in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and build team to meet organizational goals
How to Apply Esko Recruitment?
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here