Esko Recruitment Scheduled for Software Engineer Trainee position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to jointly work on product engineering of Esko products. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Esko Recruitment 2019 Details:
ESKO Recruitment for Software Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
- B.E/B.Tech in (Computer science, Information technology)/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech only 2019 pass out Fresher
- Knowledge of key fundamentals in software programming
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Good knowledge of object-oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus
- Analyzing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
- Deliver software modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of customers
- Design and implement software modules
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
- Implement a test strategy, deployment approach, maintain programming documentation which includes commenting code and user guides
- Institutionalize industry-standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Provide assistance in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and build a team to meet organizational goals
How to apply for Esko Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now