Esko Recruitment 2023 – ESKO is scheduled to hire Software Engineer I for Engineering graduates in Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Esko Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||01 – 03 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience in developing applications using Node.js framework, AWS Services..
- Must be familiar with Web Application Architecture, and design patterns like MVC.
Nice to have knowledge of the following technology:
- Electron js for developing cross-platform desktop applications.
- Basic knowledge of desktop application development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to understand advanced technical documentation.
- Proficiency with agile software development tools like JIRA, perforce, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, APIs, and tools.
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in different stacks of technology are desirable.
- Being technology agnostic is an added plus.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Flexible, willing to “go the extra mile” while at the same time being an agile and fast learner.
- Result-oriented with strong self-management skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a global delivery environment.
- Able to stay calm, friendly, a team player, and able to demonstrate good composure when handling complicated problems.
- Very good sense of ownership.
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new methodologies and techniques.
- Effective and Clear Communicator, asking the right questions, actively listening, and ability to collect the right inputs.
Responsibilities and Key Activities:
- Break down high-level objectives into specific software development tasks and follow through on their execution.
- High-level understating and reviewing of epics and user stories.
- Breaking down user stories to development tasks and estimating those stories.
- Create feasibility analysis and provide accurate effort estimates. Ownership to develop a plan and deliver to meet the schedule and quality expectations of the product owner.
- Write code that is easy to understand and fits with existing patterns.
- Conduct peer code reviews and perform unit and integration testing.
- Implement unit testing, documentation of API, integration testing, deployment approach, and maintain programming documentation which includes commenting code and user guides.
- Analyze, debug, and solve complex technical issues and customer escalations.
- Provide status updates, and produce high-quality deliverables in a timely manner.
- Communicate and interact effectively with team members, product owners, QA, support, and other departments within Esko.
- Stay current on software technology, concepts, and tools, as well as related and competing products.
- The Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, reviewing, and maintaining software, and overall system architecture, as well as providing technical feedback and sharing knowledge.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Software Engineer to join our new product development team.
- You will be a core member central to our engineering team where-in your daily work will allow you to work on developing applications for our AppStore products; and bring a more global technical knowledge to everything you touch, thereby enable build solid specialties.
How to Apply for Esko Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here