Esko Recruitment 2020 – ESKO scheduled to hire QA Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Esko Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||QA Engineer Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
- Engineering candidates passed out in year 2020
- Knowledge of QA practice both at conceptual and practical level
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies with attention to the detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of key fundamentals in software programming
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Good knowledge of object-oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus
- Writing, executing and evaluating regression test cases for the Products
- Learn and write automation scripts for the identified test cases
- Fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction of how to recreate each. Provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Maintain well organized records of test results
- Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments
- Work with the development team to understand what changes in the software product done in each release/build need what updates to the regression test plans and test cases to maximize test coverage.
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Has ability to learn and adapt the test automation scripting for regressions
How to Apply for Esko Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here