Esko Recruitment Scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates for post of QA Engineer Trainee at Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Esko Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||QA Engineer Trainee|
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering – Computer Science/Information Tech./Systems
- Experience: 0 – 1 years
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new testing methodologies and techniques.
- Good communication in English.
- Basic knowledge of QA and testing for client server application architecture.
- Experience with both Mac and Win platforms.
- Usage of standard defect tracking tool.
- Desirable/preferred knowledge : Scripting language, SQL Queries, Adobe Creative Suite, Test Automation
- Learn and gain in-depth knowledge of various products and testing methodologies of the organization.
- Configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple target environments.
- Write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of product/module features.
- Ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the cause and generate a detailed report.
How to Apply Esko Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position by following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here