ITC Infotech Off Campus Drive scheduled for Engineering graduates for the role of Siebel Developer at Kolkata & Software Developer (SQL/ C++) at Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ITC Infotech Off Campus Drive 2019:
List of Openings @ ITC Infotech Careers:
|Job Role||Job Location||Details|
|Siebel Developer||Kolkata||ITC Siebel Developer|
|Software Developer (SQL/ C++)||Pune||ITC Software Developer|
ITC Infotech Off Campus Drive for Siebel Developer:
|Job Role||Siebel Developer|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 LPA|
|Venue Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
- Course Specialization: BE/BTECH (CS, ECE, ECE, IT)/MCA
- Experience: 0-1 Year (Fresher)
- Moderate knowledge of relational database, Object oriented programming and UML use cases.
- Knowledge to develop software application in C, C++, Java or other programming languages.
- Good troubleshooting aptitude.
- Graduate from Computer science/IT/ECE or MCA background is required.
- Ability to learn new programming languages and technologies.
How to apply ITC Infotech Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now