ITC Infotech Off Campus Drive scheduled for Engineering graduates for the role of Dot Net Developer at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ITC Infotech Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Dot Net Developer|
- BE/B.Tech in all relevant streams
- 2017-2018 Passed out students
- Passing percentage of 60% throughout the academic year
- Good .NET Knowledge
- Good in SQL (Query writing/ Stored Procedure/ Function and Indexing)
- Knowledge on XML/ XSD/ XSLT will be a Plus
- Ready to work on shift
- Good communication and writing skills
Training Period: 6 months
Stipend during Training Period: 12k
- Technical Round (2)
- HR Round (Communication)
How to apply for ITC Infotech Off Campus?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here