ITC Infotech Off-Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates – 2019 batch at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ITC Infotech Off-Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Stipend||Up to 2.5 LPA|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (IT/Computer Science)
- Batch: 2019 passed out only
- Experience: Freshers
Training Period: Graduate Engineer Trainee (This traineeship will be for 8 Months. Post which candidates will be considered for employee conversion based on performance.)
Stipend: Upto INR 2.5 LPA (May vary)
- Skills in Programming and Automation preferred.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Should have good communication skill and must be presentable.
- Technology enthusiast, having interest in new-age technology.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
How to Apply for ITC Infotech Off-Campus 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here