Open Systems International Recruitment 2024: Open Systems International is scheduled to hire Associate Project Engineer I for B.E/B.Tech candidates. Candidates looking for a job in Bangalore can utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Interested candidates can also try the job opening from Cognizant Off Campus Drive.
Join at Open Systems International, Bangalore. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
About the company: Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI), An AspenTech Business, is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
Open Systems International Recruitment 2024:
|Associate Project Engineer I
|Best in Industry
Associate Project Engineer I:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronics / Software Engineering with 0-2 years of experience with software development.
- Good design and debugging skills and Confidence to contribute ideas and solutions.
- Show a passion for continued learning staying abreast of new technology and trends.
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a performance-driven environment.
- Work closely with the Project Development team in India and the US, and interface with Product managers in the US to develop customized solutions using OSI’s products.
- Develop an understanding of the systems of OSI’s competitors and how to achieve conversion to OSI’s platform with minimal manual effort.
- Actively contribute ideas for product improvements and suggest solutions to overcome technology challenges.
- Deliver clean code supporting consistent user experience and product quality.
The Role: In this position, you will work as part of a small, growing team to oversee project-specific development activities. You will primarily work on a) conversions from competitor systems to OSI and b) enhancing OSI’s products for deployment in projects.
You can also try Jindal Steel & Power Ltd Off Campus Drive
How to Apply for Open Systems International Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.