OCPL Recruitment 2018 – Odisha Coal And Power Ltd (OCPL) announced notifications for Sr. Asst. Manager (Mining), Overman, Electrical Supervisor. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
OCPL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Sr. Asst. Manager (Mining), Overman, Electrical Supervisor|
|Job Location||Sundargarh, Odisha|
|Last Date||25 October 2018|
Sr. Asst. Manager (Mining):
- Degree/ Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognised Institute.
- Second Class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency (Coal) under the Coal Mines
Regulations, 1957 issued by DGMS.
- Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognised Institute.
- Overman’s Certificate of Competency (Coal) under the Coal Mines Regulations, 1957 issued by DGMS.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognised Institute.
- Supervisor Certificate of Competency (SCC) HT license from ELBO covering mining
Odisha Coal & Power Ltd – Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Sr. Asst. Manager (Mining) – 1 Post
- Overman – 4 Posts
- Electrical Supervisor – 1 Post
Tenure of Engagement: The positions are on short-term contract basis for a period of 3
OPCL – Selection Process:
The selection process will comprise of Telephonic Interview (if need be) and/or Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for OCPL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 October 2018.
For more details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Opening date for submission of online application: 11th October 2018
- Last date for submission of online applications: 25th October 2018
- Date of Interview: Will be announced later