5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee for 2018 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Nokia Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA|
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in Computers – 2018 Batch
- Conceptual knowledge of networks
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
- The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative
environment is desirable
To reinforce our team in Chennai, Fixed Networks Management Solutions group is looking for a Graduate Engineering Trainee to work on the cutting-edge EMS that manages world leading Nokia access equipment providing DSL and PON services, covering the complete FCAPS space. The team is looking for strong technical candidates for this role.
- Design, Coding and debugging for assigned features
- Unit testing of own code
- Feature testing and test automation
- Review of code developed by other members of the team
- Effective review of product requirements, user documentation and test designs
- Passionate engineers who can be trusted to deliver high quality code. We develop EMS/NMS software using technologies including JBoss, Karaf, Spring, Hibernate, Docker, AngularJS etc.
- Online Automata Test
How to apply Nokia Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now