Nokia Off Campus drive scheduled for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Nokia Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Gradauate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA|
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, or equivalent Science background
- Conceptual knowledge of networks
- Good knowledge of Java/C++ programming language
- Knowledge in SQL and Database
- Computer Networking basics
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
- The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
We at Nokia are looking for highly motivated Software Professionals to develop and deliver Solutions to our world-wide Customers in the areas of OSS, BSS, Analytics, IoT, Cloud and Security, IP, Fixed Networks business lines
- Professionals will be responsible for the Design, Development, Support and Test of features and solutions at various Nokia business lines
- Professionals will work with a wide variety of Telecommunication technologies, latest
- Software Engineering Tools and industry proven Quality Practices.
- Professionals will be responsible to provide technical support services with strong technical competencies and be point of contact with support and development centres
How to apply Nokia Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here