NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018 – National Institute of Technology, Calicut scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Technical Assistant for Engineering/Diploma holders. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||NIT Calicut, Kerala|
|Venue Location||NIT Calicut, Kerala|
|Venue Date||4 December 2018|
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with First Class from Government recognized Institutions
- Degree/Diploma in ME/ECE/EE/Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/ Mechatronics/ relevant specialization with First Class from Government recognized Institutions
- MCA /B Tech. Computer Science with first class from Government recognized Institutions
Age limit(As on 01.12.2018): Below 27 Years (Relaxation will be as per Institute norms)
NIT Calicut – Discipline wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Computer Science) – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (ME/ECE/EE/Instrumentation) – 1 Post
NIT Calicut Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection will be done through the Diagnostic test (if required) or interview and selected hands will be shortlisted.
How to apply NIT Calicut Recruitment for TA?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 4 December 2018.
For More details: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now