NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018 – National Institute of Technology, Calicut announced notification for Ad-hoc Technical Staff vacancies in various departments. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Ad-hoc Technical Staff|
|Job Location||NIT Calicut, Kerala|
|Venue Location||NIT Calicut, Kerala|
|Venue Date||2 to 5 July 2018|
NIT Calicut Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- B.Tech/B.E OR First Class Diploma (3 Years) or ITI in relevant disciplines from Govt. / Govt. recognized Institution. OR
- B.Sc/M.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry) or B.Sc. Life Sciences / B.Sc. Biochemistry / B.Sc. Biotechnology / B.Tech. Biotechnology
Age limit(As on 1.7.2018): Below 27 years
Department wise vacancies: 125 Posts
- Architecture & Planning – 5 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 8 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 6 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering – 29 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 17 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 14 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 27 Posts
- Physics – 8 Posts
- Chemistry – 8 Posts
- Biotechnology – 2 Posts
- SNST – 1 Post
- Rs.12,500/Month for Diploma holders
- Rs.10,000/Month for ITI holders
How to apply for NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in at the following venue on 2 July to 5 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Venue Date: 2nd July to 5th July 2018 Time: 8.00 AM onwards
- Architecture & Planning/Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering: 2nd July 2018
- Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering: 3rd July 2018
- Mechanical Engineering/Physics/Chemistry: 4th July 2018
- Biotechnology/SNST: 5th July 2018
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
NIT Campus P.O,
Calicut Mukkam Road,
Kozhikode, Kerala 673601.
- Candidates should report to the concerned Department for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview.
- Candidates reporting to the concerned Department after 10 A.M. on the day of interview will not be considered.
- Candidates without original certificate showing experience, mark list and other certificates in respect of qualification and age will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- The candidate must bring along with them the completed Registration form without which they will not permitted to attend the interview.