NIRRH Recruitment 2020 – ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Scientist – B (Medical), Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator, Multi Tasking Staff for 24 vacancies. Candidates who completed their MBBS/ Degree/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (http://www.nirrh.res.in/) website on or before 20 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- TIFR Recruitment 2020 for Scientific Officer/Others
- SPIC Recruitment 2020 for Programmer/ Sr Asst/ Instructor
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for GDS/MTS
NIRRH Recruitment 2020:
NIRRH Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/ Others:
|Job Role||Scientist/ Technical Officer/ Data Entry Operator/ Multi Tasking Staff|
|Last Date||20 July 2020|
- MBBS with One year Experience or MD in Microbiology, PSM or Pathology.
- Graduate in Life Science, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry from a recognized university with at least five years of research experience. OR Post Graduate Degree in those relevant subjects.
Data Entry Operator:
- Intermediate or 12th pass. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Multi Tasking Staff: High School (SSC) or equivalent.
Age Limit ( as on 20.07.2020):
- Scientist-B (Medical): 35 years
- Technical Officer: 30 years
- Data Entry Operator/Multi Tasking Staff: 25 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Scientist-B (Medical): 01 post
- Technical Officer: 10 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 07 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 06 posts
NIRRH Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed to attend the Online Interview
How to Apply for NIRRH Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application through the online portal of NIRRH (http://www.nirrh.res.in/) website on or before 20 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
For Scientist-B Post: Click here
For Remaining Post: Click here
NIRRH Recruitment 2019 for Assistant/LDC: (Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant, Personal Asst, and LDC|
|Last date||2 July 2019|
- Minimum 3 years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Working Knowledge of Computer (MS Office/ PowerPoint).
For Personal Assistant:
- Minimum 3 years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ Institute with computer literacy.
- 120 w.p.m. speed in shorthand (English or Hindi), GCC from a recognized institution.
For Lower Division Clerk:
- 1D1, class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m.English or 30 w.p.m. Hindi on Computer, GCC from a recognized institution.
Age Limit( as on 2.7.2019):
Maximum Age Limit:
- For Assistant:30
- For Personal Assistant:40
- For Lower Division Clerk:27
- 5 years for the Departmental candidate
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- As per Govt norms for SC/ST/PWD/Divorced Women
NIRRH Recruitment Post Wise Vacancies:
- For Assistant:5 Posts
- For Personal Assistant:1 Post
- For Lower Division Clerk:5 Posts
NIRRH Selection Process:
Selection will be done on the basis of Online Computer-based Test, Computer knowledge test and Skill/Typing Test (qualifying only) for the post of Assistant and LDC respectively and for the post of Personal Assistant, they will be called for Skill/Shorthand test.
Online Computer-based Test:
- The medium of Online Computer Test will be English.
- Duration of the test will be 120 minutes with 100 MCQ type questions.
- One mark shall be awarded for each correct answer and the negative mark of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- The question shall be asked on General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge/ Awareness.
Application Fees: Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account or credit/debit card.
How to apply NIRRH Recruitment 2019:
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application through the online portal of NIRRH on or before 2 July 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Application: 11th June 2019
- Last date for filling the online application: 2 July 2019
- Last date of depositing fees by online payment:2 July 2019
- Tentative Schedule for Written Examination:26 July 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now