NIRRH Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Field Worker. There is 01 vacancy available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
|Job Role||Field Worker|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Interview Date||25 April 2023|
Title of project: “Nationwide study to estimate incidence, mortality, morbidity, and economic burden due to snakebite in India” funded by ICMR National Task Force.
- 12th pass in science subjects and BSW (Bachler of Social Work) or PMW (Paramedical Work) or one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field/ experience.
- B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years of experience.
- Desirable: Knowledge of data collection, online data entry, and computer applications.
- Experience working in tribal areas.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking in Marathi.
Age Limit: 30 years
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates in respect of posts reserved for respective categories only and not for unreserved posts as per GoI rules.
- The post is reserved for SC/ST/OBC, Candidates are requested to kindly bring along the valid caste certificate/validity/valid non-creamy layer as of the date (as the case applies).
Salary: Rs 18,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post ( OBC )
- The selection process includes Written Tests/Interviews.
- If required, a written test in the subject area will be held to shortlist candidates for the interview depending upon the number of candidates.
- Candidates are required to be present at the venue on time and Walk-in-Written Test/Interview will commence after verification of all the original certificates
How to apply for NIRRH Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 25 April 2023 from 11 am to 1.00 pm.
For more details: Click here
- Duration: 04 months
- Reporting time: 10:30 am.
- The above post/s are filled-up purely on a contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIRRCH or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
Conference room (1st floor),
ICMR – NIRRCH,
J M Street,
Mumbai – 400 012.