NIRRH Recruitment 2022 – ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff and Project Technician III. There are 2 vacancy are to be filled for this recruitment. The education qualification should be High school/ 12th Pass/ Diploma. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30 January 2022. The detailed eligibility, Vacancy and application process are given below.
NIRRH Recruitment 2022 for Multi Tasking Staff, Project Technician III:
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff, Project Technician III|
|Qualification||High School/ 12th Pass/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.15,800 – 17,000/ month|
|Last Date||30 January 2022|
Multi Tasking Staff :
- The candidates must have completed High School or equivalent.
Project Technician III :
- 12th Pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or Radiology/ Radiology or related subject) or 1 year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two year field/laboratory experience or animal house keeping in govt recognized organization
- Desirable Qualification : Working experience in 1. Molecular biology assay 2. Toxicology/ Pharmacology 3. Biomedical Assay laboratory animal handling
NOTE : B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience
Age Limit :
The age limit for the above mentioned posts is as follows :
- Multi Tasking Staff : 25 years
- Project Technician III : 28 years
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff : 1 post
- Project Technician III : 1 post
The salary for the above mentioned posts is as follows :
- Multi Tasking Staff : Rs. 15,800/ month
- Project Technician III : Rs. 17,000/ month
Selection Process NIRRH Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process will be based on Written test/interview.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidate.
NOTE : Candidates unable to come to walk-in-interview so they can join online interview on Webex video call app at scheduled time
How to Apply for NIRRH Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online by using official website of NIRRH given below on or before 30 January 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now