Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NID Recruitment 2021 – The National Institute of Design (NID), Andhra Pradesh, has announced the job vacancies for the posts of Senior Engineer, Assistant Engineer (Civil/IT), Head Security and Female Warden. The educational qualification should be a Bachelor’s degree in respective fields. The detailed information of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
|Job Role||Senior Engineer , Assistant Engineer, Head Security and Female Warden.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||19 December 2021|
Senior Engineer (Land, Building and Maintenance):
- A degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed University/Institute.
- Essential Experience: Officer under the Central/State/U.T. Government/ Universities/Statutory/Autonomous Bodies or Research Development organization holding analogous posts or officers with at least two years of service in the post in the Pay Level 7 or 6.
- Desirable Experience of campus/estate management in a large residential educational institute.
Head Security Services:
- A degree from a recognized university.
- Desirable Experience in Army/ParaMilitary forces/ Housekeeping/Sanitation (or)Diploma in Housekeeping/Sanitation
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- A degree in Civil Engineering from University/Institute of repute.
Or Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognised by the Government with 5 years post qualification experience in civil construction and maintenance work of major projects.
- Experience: 3 years post qualification experience as Assistant Engineer (Civil) in CPWD/PWD or Gov. organisation/ autonomous bodies/PSU/reputed private industries
Assistant Engineer (IT):
- Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Essential Experience: Two years post qualification experience in the industry/academic institution in the relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/Institution and should have Computer Knowledge.
NOTE : Preference will be given to those having prior work experience in higher educational institutions/ government organizations in the relevant field in a supervisory role.
Age Limit :
- Senior Engineer (LBM) – Not exceeding 56 years.
- Head Security Services – Not exceeding 35 years
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Not exceeding 35 years
- Assistant Engineer (IT) – Not exceeding 35 years
- Female Warden – Not applicable
Total Vacancies : 5 Posts
- Senior Engineer (LBM) – 1 post
- Head Security Services – 1 post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 1 post
- Assistant Engineer (IT) – 1 post
- Female Warden – 1 post
Selection Process for NID AP Recruitment 2021:
The selection will be based on Written Test/Group Discussion/Presentation/Personal Interaction for shortlisting and selection either in person or online. .The shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview.
Application Fees for NID AP Recruitment 2021:
- Before filling the application form the candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs.500 through the SBI I Collect
- The receipt generated after successful payment shall be uploaded in the online application.
- YOU CAN NOW PAY ONLINE through any of the following payment modes: Internet Banking with SBI or other Banks, Debit card of SBI or other Banks, Credit cards, Cash at any branch of State Bank of India.
NOTE: SC/ST/PwDs,/Ex – Servicemen and Female candidates are not required to pay the application fees.
How to apply for NID AP Recruitment 2021:
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions on or before 19th December 2021 on the official website of NID AP.
For more details & Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now