NFC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of ITI Trade Apprentices in various disciplines. There are 206 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of ITI/10th pass are eligible to apply for the post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NFC Recruitment 2023 for ITI Trade Apprentices:
|Job Role||ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Total Posts||206 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 7,700 – 8050/-|
|Last Date||30 September 2023|
ITI Trade Apprentices: The candidates should possess 10th&ITI Pass in their respective trades
Age Limit ( As on 30 September 2023): should not be less than 18 years
Stipend: Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/-
No.of.Vacancies: 206 Posts
- Fitter: 42 Posts
- Turner: 32 Posts
- LA(CP) – Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 6 Posts
- Electrician: 15 Posts
- Machinist: 16 Posts
- Machinist(Grinder): 08 Posts
- AO(CP)-Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 15 Posts
- Chemical Plant Operator: 14 Posts
- IM (Instrument Mechanic): 7 Posts
- Motor Mechanic: 03 Posts
- Stenographer( English ): 2 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant(COPA): 16 Posts
- Welder: 16 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 04 Posts
- Carpenter: 06 Posts
- Plumber: 04 Posts
- The selection process includes interviews.
- The Selection Committees of NFC shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above)
- Candidates for trades other than Electrician and Welder shall be selected on a merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination).
- In case of a tie, the percentage of marks of 10th /SSC shall be considered as a tie-breaker.
- Candidates for the trades Electrician and Welder shall be selected on the basis of interview.
How to apply for NFC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates should register themselves in the Apprenticeship Portal and apply under the Establishment Code: E11153600013 on or before 30 September 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply(NAPS Portal): Click here.