Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NATPAC Recruitment 2020 – National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Fellow: 34 posts, Project Associate: 01 post, Project Technician (ITI): 6 posts, Project Technician (Diploma): 1 post. Candidates who completed the B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ Diploma/ ITI are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (http://natpac.kerala.gov.in/) careers website on or before 26 August 2020. The detailed Eligibility and application forms are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- DRDO Recruitment 2020 for JRF/RA/Scientist ‘B’
- NIOT Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/ Technician
- CIMFR Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant
NATPAC Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Project Fellow/ Project Associate/ Project Technician|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ Diploma/ ITI|
|Salary||Rs.17,675 – 27,800/-|
|Last date||26 August 2020|
- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering with 1st Class or equivalent GPA and M.E./M.Tech./M.S. or equivalent Degree in Transportation Engineering/Transport Planning/ Traffic Engineering /Transportation
and Infrastructure Engineering/ Transport Planning and Logistics/ Highway Safety / Urban Infrastructure/ Urban Transport with from any recognized University/ Institute
- B. E./B. Tech in ITI Computer Science or MCA or MSc Computer Science with 1st Class or equivalent GPA
Project Associate: M.Sc in Computer Science with 1st Class or equivalent GPA
Project Technician (ITI): ITI in Surveyor/Draughtsman Civil (1st Class or equivalent GPA )
Project Technician (Diploma): Diploma in Animation (1st Class or equivalent GPA )
Upper Age limit: 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Post wise vacancies: 42 Posts
- Project Fellow: 34 posts
- Project Associate: 01 post
- Project Technician (ITI): 6 posts
- Project Technician (Diploma): 1 post
- Project Fellow: Rs.27,800/-
- Project Associate: Rs.22,000/-
- Project Technician (ITI): Rs.17,675/-
- Project Technician (Diploma): Rs.19,000/-
NATPAC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates alone will be called for the interview through online or in person.
How to Apply for NATPAC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://natpac.kerala.gov.in/) careers website on or before 26 August 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now