Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIOT Recruitment 2022 – National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) invites online application for the post of Hindi Typist. There is a total of 1 vacancy to be filled for this post. Candidates with the education qualification of 10+2 are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Written and Typing Test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online and send the application through postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NIOT Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Hindi Typist|
|Qualification||10 + 2|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-Month|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Last Date||13 April 2022|
- 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (correspond to 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word). Time allowed 10 minutes
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Hindi Typist should be Not exceeding 28 years
- Hindi Typist : 1 post (UR)
- The salary for the post of Hindi Typist is Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-Month and allowances as admissible under 7th CPC
NIOT Recruitment Selection Process for Scientist/ Technician:
- The selection process for the post of Hindi Typist will be based on Written and Typing Test.
- The preliminary screening of the applications will be based on candidate’s qualifying credentials.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum requirements and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written / typing test. If the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to call all candidates for written / typing test. Hence, the Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for Test to the reasonable limit through Short listing Process by adopting suitable criteria, like percentage of marks in Essential Qualifications as indicated by them in their application.
- In such case, Candidates will be shortlisted roughly in the ratio of 1:50, subject to availability of sufficient number of eligible candidates.
- The typing test will be of qualifying nature where speed and accuracy are very important. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance in the Written Test, who qualified in the Typing test.
How to Apply NIOT Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online on the official website of NIOT given below on or before the last date i.e. 13 April 2022. Upon submission, an online Registration Number will be provided by the system. After allotment of Registration Number, the candidate has to take print out of the application and send the same duly signed along with supporting documents to the address given below.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Postal Address :
National Institute of Ocean Technology,
Velachery – Tambaram Main Road,
Chennai – 600100, India
Important Dates :
- Last date for online applications : 13.04.2022
- Last date for receipt of Non-remote localities : 20.04.2022
- Hard Copy of Application – Remote localities : 28.04.2022
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now