NIOT Recruitment 2018 – National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) Job notifications announced for the post of Scientist-B, Scientific Assistant-A. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NIOT Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Scientist/ Scientific Assistant|
|Salary||Up to Rs.56,100/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||26 November 2018|
NIOT Recruitment -Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Structural / Ocean Engineering or Technology in the relevant subject from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least First Class (60% marks) in the qualifying degree level.
- Desirable: Master’s degree in Civil / Structural / Ocean Engineering / Soil or Foundation Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
Scientific Assistant (Electrical):
- Three (03) years of Diploma in Electrical Engineering after 10+2 (with 60% marks) or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board or University.
- Basic knowledge of computer.
Age limit (As on 26.11.2018):
- For Scientist-B: Below 35 years
- For Scientific Assistant-A: Below 33 years
- Age relaxed as per Govt norms.
NIOT – Discipline Wise Vacancies: 3 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now