Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
MSRTC Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) Job notifications for Mechanical Engineer, Departmental Traffic Officer, Deputy Mechanical Engineer, Account Officer, Stores Officer, Departmental Traffic Superintendent, Assistant Mechanical Engineer, Assistant/ Departmental Accounts Officer, Divisional Statistics Officer. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
MSRTC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Engineer, Accounts Officer, Depot Manager, Store Officer & Others|
|Last Date||19 March 2019|
Mechanical Engineer/Assistant Mechanical Engineer: Graduation in Engineering from
a recognized University / Institution.
Departmental Traffic Officer / Departmental Statistical Officer/Departmental Traffic Superintendent: Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized University / Institution.
Deputy Mechanical Engineer / Senior Depot Manager: Graduation/ Post Graduation in Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
Store Officer: Graduation from a recognized University / Institution.
Accounts Officer/ Audit Officer/Departmental Accounts Officer: Commerce Degree or Post graduate degree or MBA/PGDM from a recognized University / Institution.
Age Limit (As on 14.01.2019): 18 to 38 years (Relaxations as per Govt. rules)
MSRTC – Post wise vacancies: 65 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer – 11 Posts
- Departmental Traffic Officer – 8 Posts
- Deputy Mechanical Engineer – 12 Posts
- Account Officer – 2 Posts
- Stores Officer – 2 Posts
- Departmental Traffic Superintendent – 12 Posts
- Asst Mechanical Engineer – 9 Posts
- Assistant/ Departmental Accounts Officer – 2 Posts
- Divisional Statistics Officer – 7 Posts
MSRTC Driver-cum-Conductor Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on the performance of Written Examination and/or Interview.
- Rs. 1000/- For General Candidates
- Rs. 500/- For SC/ST Candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking or E-Challan.
How to apply for MSRTC Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 19 March 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21st February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19th March 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online Mode: 19th March 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 20th March 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now