MSRTC Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) Job notifications for 4416 vacancies of Driver Cum Conductor. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
MSRTC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Driver Cum Conductor|
|Last Date (Extended)|
20 February 2019
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Educational Qualification: 10th Passed
- Driving driver license
- Driver badge of RTO
- Experience: 3 Years of Experience.
Age Limit (As on 14.01.2019): 24 to 38 years (Relaxations as per Govt. rules)
MSRTC – Location wise vacancies: 4416 Posts
- Aurangabad – 240 Posts
- Jalna – 226 Posts
- Parbhani – 203 Posts
- Amravati – 230 Posts
- Akola – 33 Posts
- Buldhana – 472 Posts
- Yavatmal – 171 Posts
- Dhule – 268 Posts
- Jalgaon – 223 Posts
- Nashik – 112 Posts
- Pune – 1647 Posts
- Solapur – 591 Posts
MSRTC Driver-cum-Conductor Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on the performance of Written Examination and/or Interview.
- Rs. 600/- For General Candidates
- Rs. 300/- For SC/ST Candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking or E-Challan.
How to apply for MSRTC Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by
8 February 2019. [Last date extended up to 20 February 2019]
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20th February 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online Mode: 20th February 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 21st February 2019