MPPEB Recruitment 2020 – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) invites online application for the recruitment of Jail Prahari posts for 282 vacancies. Candidates who passed 10th class are eligible to apply for this MP Jail Prahari recruitment. The selection process is based on the written test and physical efficiency test. Candidates who are interested to apply for this job can apply through online at (https://peb.mponline.gov.in/) website on or before 10 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for GDS/MTS/Driver
- ICFRE Recruitment 2020 for Forest Guard/LDC/MTS
MPPEB Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Jail Prahari|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – 20,200 + 1900 GP|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||10 August 2020|
- Candidates should pass 10th standard from a recognized board
Physical Fitness Test:
|Height||165 CMS||158 CMS|
|Chest||Minimum 83 CMS||–|
|Running||800 Meter in 02 Mins 50 Sec||800 Meter in 04 Mins|
|Gola Fek||7.260 Kg Gola Through 20 Feet||4 Kg Gola Through 16 Feet|
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- General/ Unreserved Candidates – 18 to 33 years
- Female/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ Other Candidates – 18 to 38 years
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 282 Posts
- Unreserved – 94 posts (Direct-73, Contract-21)
- EWS – 11 posts (Direct-11)
- SC – 45 posts (Direct-36, Contract-09)
- ST – 56 posts (Direct-45, Contract-11)
- OBC – 76 posts (Direct-61, Contract-15)
MPPEB Recruitment Selection Process for Jail Prahari:
- Selection will be based on the Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test.
- For Unreserved – 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC of MP – 250/-
- MP Online Portal Fees – 60/-
Mode of Payment: Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode.
How to Apply MPPEB Recruitment 2020 for Jail Prahari?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://peb.mponline.gov.in/) website on or before 10 August 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting Date for Online Application: 27.07.2020
- Last Date for Online Application/Fee: 10.08.2020
- Last Date for Correction in Online Application: 15.08.2020
- Date of Examination: 03 to 10 November 2020