Motilal Nehru College Recruitment 2019 notifications for 17 Non-Teaching posts of Senior Assistant, Assistant (UDC), Junior Assistant, Professional Assistant, Semi Prof. Assistant, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Library Attendant. The detailed eligibility and Motilal Nehru College Recruitment application process are given below.
Motilal Nehru College Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistants, Senior Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.9,300-34,800/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date (Extended)||
25 February 2019
Motilal Nehru College Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computer, and Diploma/Certificate of minimum six months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline. OR
- Graduate Degree in computer application/office Management/Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma/Certificate of minimum six months duration in Computer Application/Office Management. Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline. OR
- Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University.
- Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English Typewriting through computer.
- M. Lib. Sc./M.L.I.Sc. or equivalent with 50% marks or Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce or any other discipline and B.Lib.Sc./B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks.
- Computer Science Paper at Graduate/PG Level or six months computer science course from a recognized institution.
- Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks.
- B.Lib.Sc./B.L.I.Sc with 50% marks.
- Course in Computer Application at Graduate or PG level or six months Computer Course from a recognized Institution.
- Passed Senior Secondary or equvialent examination conducted by State Board of Education/University/Govt. recognized institutions.
- Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Computer Course at Senior Secondary Level or Basic Course in Computer Science/Word Processing from a recognized Institution.
- Should have passed Senior Secondary (10+02) or an equivalent examination with Science Subject with 50% marks. OR
- B.Sc. Graduate
Senior Technical Assistant
- MCA OR
- M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University/Institute with one
year experience. OR
- B.Tech/B.E. Engg. (Computer Science/Information Technolgoy/ ECE) or equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area.
Laboratory Attendant: Should have passed matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subject from recognized Board.
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Govt. Recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science.
- Desirable: Computer as a subject at Secondary level or Basic Course in Computers from
Age limit (As on 19.02.2019):
- Senior Assistant/ Professional Assistant/ Semi Professional Assistant/ Senior Technical Assistant: Below 35 years
- Assistant/Library Assistant/Laboratory Assistant: Below 30 years
- Junior Assistant/Laboratory Attendant/Library Attendant: Below 27 years
- Relaxation as per govt policy.
Motilal Nehru College Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 17 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 1 Post
- Assistant (UDC) – 1 Post
- Junior Assistant – 3 Posts
- Professional Assistant – 1 Post
- Semi Prof. Assistant – 1 Post
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 3 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 1 Post
- Laboratory Attendant (Chemistry Department) – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant (Physics Department) – 1 Post
- Laboratory Attendant (Computer Laboratory) – 1 Post
- Library Attendant – 1 Post
- Senior Assistant/Professional Assistant/Senior Technical Assistant: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- For Others (Assistant/Library Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Junior Assistant/Laboratory Attendant/Library Attendant): Rs.5,200-20,200/-
Motilal Nehru College Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test, typing test and skill test.
- UnReserved Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For Women & PWD candidates: No fee
How to apply for Motilal Nehru College Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 25 February 2019. After that, send a print out of online application along with required documents to the following postal address on or 28 February 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Motilal Nehru College,
Benito Juareg Marg,
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 9 Feb 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 25 Feb 2019
- Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 28 Feb 2019