Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 – Mizoram Public Service Commission Jobs for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) for Any degree graduates.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Last date||7 March 2018|
- Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application equivalent to Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) or Diploma in Computer Application/Certificate in Computer Application from institutions recognised by Mizoram State Council of Technical Education or such other courses of the level as determined by the Government from time to time.
Department wise vacancies: 12 Posts
- Health & Family Welfare Department – 5 posts
- Sports & Youth Services Department – 6 posts
- Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms ‘Training Wing’ (ATI) – 1 post
Age limit(As on 07.03.2018): 18 to 35 years(Relaxation as per government policy)
- The selection process is based on Competitive Examination.
- The Competitive Examination contains Paper I and Paper II for 3 Hours duration individually.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Application fee: Rs.320/- (Rs.270/- for SC/ST candidates)
How to apply for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position on or before 7 March 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here