MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2023 – The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer for 396 vacancies. The selection process is based on the written examination/Interview. The candidates with the education qualification of B.E/B.Tech can apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the official website on or before 24 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Engineer :
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||396 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 49210 – 119315/-|
|Last date||24 October 2023|
Assistant Engineer (Transmission) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Technology.
Assistant Engineer (Telecommunication) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the stream of B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunication) OR B. Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Open Candidate – 38 years
- Reserved Category Candidate applying for reserved vacancy including EWS & Orphan (i.e. including relaxation) – 43 years
- The upper age limit for Persons with Disability (Divyang) is relaxable up to 45 years.
- The upper age limit for candidates applying against Sports Quota is relaxable upto 43 years in any case
- The upper age limit for departmental candidates (only MSETCL Employees) is 57 years.
Total Vacancies: 396 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Transmission) – 390 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Telecommunication) – 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 49210 – 119315/-
- The selection process shall comprise of Written Test (Online Test) only.
- All the candidates who registered successfully will be called for On-line test without verifying their eligibility.
- Written Test: The Written Test (On-line test) will be of Objective Type and test Structure shall be as under
- Test of Professional Knowledge- 50 questions for 110 marks
- Test of General Aptitude i.e.
- Test of Reasoning- 40 questions for 20 marks
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude- 20 questions for 10 marks
- Test of Marathi Language- 20 questions for 10 marks
- Composite Time of 120 Minutes
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth (i.e. 0.25%) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question
- Taking into consideration the performance in the online test, a select list will be prepared.
- While drawing the select list, out of 150 marks obtained in the Written Test will be converted into 100 marks. Thus, a merit list will be drawn out of 100 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks shall be 30 Marks out of 100 marks for selection under the Open category and 20 Marks out of 100 marks for selection under the Social and Horizontal reserved category.
- Candidates securing less than minimum qualifying marks will not be considered for selection.
- The list of finally Selected/listed candidates will be displayed on the Company’s website only
- Open Category – Rs.700/-
- Reserved Cast Category and EWS and Orphan – Rs.350/-
- Application Fee shall not be applicable to Divyang persons for whom the post is reserved
How to apply for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online through the official website on or before 24 October 2023.
For More details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Last Date of Receipt of applications: 24.10.2023
- Tentative Date of On-line Test: Dec 2023