MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2017 – The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) announced notification for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trans & Civil).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company limited, a wholly owned corporate entity under the Maharashtra Government, was incorporated under the Companies Act, in June, 2005 after restructuring the erstwhile Maharashtra State Electricity Board to transmit electricity from its point of Generation to its point of Distribution.
It owns and operates most of Maharashtra’s Electric Power Transmission System. MSETCL operates a transmission network of 44715.1498 Circuit KM of transmission lines and 652 EHV Substations with 119212.5 MVA transformation capacity. This infrastructure constitutes most of the inter regional as well as intra-regional electric power transmission system in the State. Today, MSETCL is the largest state transmission utility in the country.
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer (Trans & Civil)|
|Last date||15 November 2017|
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering/Technology
Note: A Degree should be from a University or Institute in India, established or incorporated under Central Act or a State Act or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
Discipline wise Vacancies: 100 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trans) – 50 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 50 Posts
Age Limit(As on 15.11.2017): 35 to 40 years (Age relaxation as per government policy)
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process based on Online Test only.
- The Online test will be of Objective Type.
- The Online Test will include test of Marathi Language.
- Online test will be out of 150 marks obtained in Online Test will be converted into 100 marks. Thus, select/wait list will be drawn out of 100 marks.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th (i.e. 0.25%) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Examination Centre: Ahmednagar, Amravati, Aurangabad, Dhule, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Jalgaon, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur.
Application Fee: Rs.700/-
- For Reserved Categories: Rs.350/-
- No fee for PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment: Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit ard(Rupay/Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro)/IMPS/Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 25 October to 15 November 2017.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening date for Online Application and Online Payment: 25.10.2017
- Closing date for Online Application and Online Payment: 15.11.2017
- Tentative Date of Online Test: December 2017 / January 2018