Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Madras University invites eligible candidates who are currently doing research under non-stipendiary or new candidates willing to do Ph.D., for University Research Fellowship in University Departments. Eligible candidates can submit their application form through postal on or before 23 October 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Madras University Recruitment 2020:
Madras University Recruitment 2020 for University Research Fellowship:
|Job Role||University Research Fellowship|
|Last Date||23 October 2020|
- Candidates shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade’B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Master’s Degree in the faculties of Arts. Sciences, Fine Arts, Languages, Commerce, Education, Management Science of this university or equivalent thereto.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 5O%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to Sc/ST/Differently-Abled or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.
Total Vacancies: 41
- Tholkappiyar Campus-26 Posts
- Parithimar Kalaignar(Marina) Campus-5 Posts
- Maraimalai(Guindy Campus)-7 Posts
- Sekkizhar(Taramani) Campus-3 Posts
- Rs.200/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras” be sent to the concerned heads of the Departments in the respective campus
How to Apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates may send the application form along with attested copies of certificates & other documents to a given postal address on or before 23 October 2020.
For More Details: Click here
(Head of the Department)
University of Madras,(Campus Address you are applying for)
Madras University Recruitment 2020 for Research Fellow: (Expired)
|Job Role||Research Fellow|
|Last Date||17 February 2020|
- Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body with 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Master’s Degree in the faculties of Arts, Sciences, Fine Arts, Languages, Commerce, Education, Management Science of this University or equivalent thereto.
Vacancy Position For University Research Fellowship:
For Tholkappiyar (Chepauk) Campus:
- Ancient His & Archaeology: 2 posts
- Anna Centre for Pub.Affiliy: 1 post
- Anthropology: 1 post
- Christian Studies: 1 post
- Criminology: 2 posts
- Defence & Str.Studies: 1 post
- Dr Ambedkar Chair Eco: 1 post
- Econometrics: 2 posts
- Economics: 1 post
- French: 2 posts
- Indian Music: 1 post
- Jainology: 1 post
- Journalism & Communication: 2 posts
- Legal studies: 2 posts
- Philosophy: 2 posts
- Psychology: 1 post
- UGC-Centre for south & SEAS: 1 post
- Statistics: 1 post
- Women Studies: 1 post
- Physical Education and Sports: 1 post
For Parithimar Kalaignar (Marina) Campus:
- Malayalam: 1 post
- Sanskrit: 1 post
- Telugu: 1 post
- JBAS Centre Islamic studies: 1 post
For Maraimalai Gundy Campus:
- Bio-Physics: 1 post
- Bio-Technology: 1 post
- Geology: 1 post
- Theoretical Physics: 1post
- Bio-informatics : 1post
- Network Systems and Information Technology:1 post
For Sekkizhar Taramani Campus:
- Anatomy: 1 post
- Genetics: 1 post
- Pathology: 1 post
- Pharmacology & E.T: 1 post
- Rs.7,000/- per month & Rs.5,000/- per annum as Contingency grant
Madras University Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the interview.
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft, drawn in favour of “The Registrar University of Madras” should be sent to the concerned heads of the Departments in the respective campus
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates Filled in applications with necessary enclosures along with Demand Draft for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras” should be sent to the concerned heads of the Departments in the respective campus.
Note: Mention your Email and Mobile Number while submitting the applications for further communication.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
Interview Date: Date will be intimated through email by the Head of the Department.