L&T Infotech Off Campus Drive 2018 ( L&T Technology services) scheduled for role of Trainee for B.Sc/BCA/BCS – 2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
L&T Infotech Off Campus Drive 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2.48 LPA|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Pune/ Bangalore/ Chennai|
|Venue Date||31st July 2018 & 01st August 2018|
- Candidates should possess B.Sc., (Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science and Electronics), BCA & BCS
- 10th & 12th – 50% (Cleared in First Attempt)
- UG – Minimum 60% or equivalent CGPA (Only First Class)
- Online Test (Aptitude Technical)
- Group Discussion
- Paragraph writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply L&T Infotech Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend this drive at the following venue on 31st July 2018 & 1st August 2018 at 8.30am.
To Apply: Click here
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in
- The students are instructed to bring their two recent photographs (taken with a light background, and ears clearly visible), resume (maximum of two pages) and all their academic records.
- The candidates should be present at KIOT campus at 8.30 am on 31.07.2018.